Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Going through the 11s was hard for me, took me AGES to get from 11.6 to 11!!! Ive now been losing on avg 1lb per week in the 10s, which for some might be slow and while I'm sticking to plan most of the time(!) I'm don't feel I'm really depriving myself. 10.3 now so fingers crossed for the next 3 weeks!!! Eeek.... Nervous!! :)

Ro1s1n said:
Going through the 11s was hard for me, took me AGES to get from 11.6 to 11!!! Ive now been losing on avg 1lb per week in the 10s, which for some might be slow and while I'm sticking to plan most of the time(!) I'm don't feel I'm really depriving myself. 10.3 now so fingers crossed for the next 3 weeks!!! Eeek.... Nervous!! :)

I have found it so hard to get from 10.3 to 9.12! It's taken months and I pro ally as we speak am not in the 9s still I think I'm going to have to cut down even more for a loss

Last week my mum lost 4lbs on SW..... Amazing, so i asked her what she'd eaten. She said "oh I had your soup 3 times last week, I think that's why!!!"

I made a veg & lentil soup for us as well as a leek & potato soup, subsequently I forgot all about my veg soup so only had the potato & leek! Wish I'd had both now!!!!

Anyway I've made the veg & lentil one tonight ready for my lunches this week, hopefully it'll help with my losses this week. I'd love to lose 4lb to take me under 10st but I'll be happy with 2lb.

X

I was 10st - 3lb last week. After Saturdays BBQ and binged all day yesterday I was 10st - 8¾ this morning OMG!!! :cry:

See how easy is it to put it on, hopefully it is mostly fluid.

Must be good now Thursday is my home WI day

Last edited:
Hi guys, can I join? :)

I'm currently 10.4 stones, hoping to get down to about 9.7. I was 13.3 when I started so already 3 stones down!

I was reading some of the earlier posts and it's amazing how different we all are, I'm 5 foot 6 exactly, and was a size 18 at my heaviest, and 10-12 at the min.

I'm also a Wednesday weigher, good luck to everyone this week! I'm in the middle of exams at uni this week but have still stuck to plan 100% so hoping for -1lb at least :)

Charlie xx

charliemm said:

I'm currently 10.4 stones, hoping to get down to about 9.7. I was 13.3 when I started so already 3 stones down!

I was reading some of the earlier posts and it's amazing how different we all are, I'm 5 foot 6 exactly, and was a size 18 at my heaviest, and 10-12 at the min.

I'm also a Wednesday weigher, good luck to everyone this week! I'm in the middle of exams at uni this week but have still stuck to plan 100% so hoping for -1lb at least :)

Charlie xx

:welcome: Charlie
Good luck for your Wed weigh in

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charliemm said:

Charlie xx

Well done you sticking to plan whilst studying! any excuse and I fall off the wagon! Lol. You've done brilliantly as well! x

charliemm said:

Charlie xx

Welcome! X

I'm taking a holiday from WI this week. I was 10st 2lb at last weigh in, and I only go to class for weigh in, and as I was a little bit (not totally) naughty at the weekend, and it's * week, I don't really want to be paying a fiver to be told I've had a gain, so I'm just going to be super good, and hopefully at my next WI, which will be on Wednesday 25th May, I will (HOPEFULLY) be able to report that I've broken the 10st barrier and have gotten into the 9's :D

Just to say, the last time I was below 10 stone, I would have been about 20 years old, and although I've gone on diets before and got down to around 10st, I've not got below it, so this time I WILL do it! :D

Good luck to you all for your weigh ins this week!!!

charliemm said:

Charlie xx

I'm in the middle of my uni exams too :(urgh.. And a eednesday weigher! Hope they're all going ok for you? Good luck!
What do you study?
X

I had my first one today, went well I think. I study psychology, though in two weeks I will have finished my degree! What about you?

I have stuck to plan 100% this week so am hoping for a nice little surprise on the scales tomorrow morning!

Good luck for tomorrow too! X

charliemm said:
I had my first one today, went well I think. I study psychology, though in two weeks I will have finished my degree! What about you?

I have stuck to plan 100% this week so am hoping for a nice little surprise on the scales tomorrow morning!

Good luck for tomorrow too! X

I'm doing English lit.. Next exam on Friday.. Eek! I have another year after this though.. I almost did psychology, wish I had now, turns out you can read too many books! X

My gym scales weighed me in at 65kg (around 10st 3lbs). This is a whopping 7lbs lighter than Thursday. What are the chances of this being accurate?! I'm not holding out much hope as they are scales I've not weighed on before.

I weigh in at class on Thursdays.

eanceoil said:
My gym scales weighed me in at 65kg (around 10st 3lbs). This is a whopping 7lbs lighter than Thursday. What are the chances of this being accurate?! I'm not holding out much hope as they are scales I've not weighed on before.

Hi!

Did you weigh yourself at the same time as you are usually weighed in class? There are several factors that affect the accuracy of scales: uneven floor, time of day, clothes, battery, quality of the scales.

It may well be right but I wouldn't take it as gospel till you have you WI at group as the measurement from those scales is more likely to reflect your true losses. Good luck :) x

Befanwi said:
I'm doing English lit.. Next exam on Friday.. Eek! I have another year after this though.. I almost did psychology, wish I had now, turns out you can read too many books! X

I've another exam on Thursday and final one in two weeks, I'm so excited! I love reading, but I despised English lit at a-level, I don't have a literary mind!

Good luck with your exam, and weighing in tomorrow :) x

Hi!

Did you weigh yourself at the same time as you are usually weighed in class? There are several factors that affect the accuracy of scales: uneven floor, time of day, clothes, battery, quality of the scales.

It may well be right but I wouldn't take it as gospel till you have you WI at group as the measurement from those scales is more likely to reflect your true losses. Good luck :) x

Hiya

Exactly the same time weigh in and it is a traditional set (with a moving hand... what are they called?!) of scales. I really doubt they are accurate but can scales really weigh you so much under?

I've never had a weekly loss bigger than 3lbs outside of first weigh in. So who knows! I will let you all know on Thursday lol

eanceoil said:
Hiya

Exactly the same time weigh in and it is a traditional set (with a moving hand... what are they called?!) of scales. I really doubt they are accurate but can scales really weigh you so much under?

I've never had a weekly loss bigger than 3lbs outside of first weigh in. So who knows! I will let you all know on Thursday lol

I'm not sure, but good luck anyway *crosses fingers* :)

X

eanceoil said:

Good luck hun I'm rooting for you!!

Kx

Back