Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Lost 5lbs this week! My biggest non first WI ever!

Now 10.5 and even closer to those lovely 9s! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charliemm said:
I've just purchased one of the 10 minute pilates solution workout DVDs as I really need to start toning my stomach, arms and thighs. Anyone had any experience with these workouts or pilates in general? It's had some brilliant reviews, and I prefer it to cardio as it can improve your posture (and I have TERRIBLE posture!)

Charlie x

I do pilates weekly and it's great for toning your belly. It's higher impact than you expect and, whilst you won't be sweating like you might in Zumba, you'll come out of it feeling like you've had a proper work out!

9lbs are a bloody invisible target for me.

Has much as I try harder the further away I get.

1lb gain. Devastated, confused and angry.

Here's to having a KICK ^?$E week ahead! X

eanceoil said:
I do pilates weekly and it's great for toning your belly. It's higher impact than you expect and, whilst you won't be sweating like you might in Zumba, you'll come out of it feeling like you've had a proper work out!

Thanks! This is great news! I was never a fan of getting sweaty and jumping about :) will stick to it and share the results!

Pilates is great but don't underestimate it's torture!!! Feels like you are not doing too much sometimes but I found the next day that I could barely move, laugh, cough!! Yeah, it works!

My mid week sneaky peak says I am up 2 lbs. No reason ! Grrr. Well, I know it can change in a day ....

I think I'm changing my target weight. I feel great the way I am now but would still like to lose another few lbs to get into the 9s! Thinking of going to 9.10 or 12 rather than 9.8. I don't want to start looking bony lol

eanceoil said:
I think I'm changing my target weight. I feel great the way I am now but would still like to lose another few lbs to get into the 9s! Thinking of going to 9.10 or 12 rather than 9.8. I don't want to start looking bony lol

My original target was 11st, then 10.7 and now I'd quite like to get below 10. I was around that weight before i started gaining.

I think you never really know what your ideal target weight will be until you get there!

eanceoil said:
Lost 5lbs this week! My biggest non first WI ever!

Now 10.5 and even closer to those lovely 9s! :)

That's brilliant - well done!!

Woodland girl said:
Pilates is great but don't underestimate it's torture!!! Feels like you are not doing too much sometimes but I found the next day that I could barely move, laugh, cough!! Yeah, it works!

My mid week sneaky peak says I am up 2 lbs. No reason ! Grrr. Well, I know it can change in a day ....

Me too- which makes my BMI not healthy. I have been as good as gold - so not sure what's happened. It's as if I am being punished for losing 2lbs last week!!

Have been bunged up a bit so I might put it down to this

Kx

I've had a sneaky peek too and it's not good. Must do better so I can at least sts on wednesday, but preferably have some kind of loss. Keep up the good work laydeez, I hope you're doing better than me!

1lb on for me this week. I'm on a conveyor belt to no where the last few weeks. Gutted :-(

Doh, sorry to hear that Kankles, very annoying. I am sure others might I have ideas for you, I just share your frustration!
T x

I officially no longer trust my home scales. According to SW I am bow 1lb into the 9st zone but my scales at home continually insist that I am 10st or 10st 1lb Grrrr x

I wasn't able to go to class this week, but I weighed myself this afternoon and weighed in at 9st 13lbs so hopefully I'll get that at my WI next Wednesday, then I'll get my 2st award and will be 6lbs away from target :D

lolacola said:
I wasn't able to go to class this week, but I weighed myself this afternoon and weighed in at 9st 13lbs so hopefully I'll get that at my WI next Wednesday, then I'll get my 2st award and will be 6lbs away from target :D

Well done! You're giving me hope that I can get there, 2.5lbs till I'm under 10st!

2lbs on - so overweight again lol. But still in the 10s and more determined !!!

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Doh, sorry to hear that Kankles, very annoying. I am sure others might I have ideas for you, I just share your frustration!
T x

Going back to basics this week, planning, more red days, aiming for 10syns per day, lots of SS fruit, I've made some Chicken & Veg soup ready for my lunch tomorrow, and I'm going to try & eat breakie every day! Fingers crossed x x x

Hey peeps those lbs have been creeping back on and i'm climbing further up the 10s! Given myself a shake and back to plan tomorrow just weighing in at home and see how I go with your support! Good luck all :) xx

After an indulgent hen weekend in Leeds with no thought to SW at all I weighed in this morning at 10.5! :( Could / should have been a lot worse though so here's to a week of super goodness to try to shift that gain plus some extra! GOOD LUCK TEAM NEARLY NINES !!!! :D

Back