Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

IVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! so pleased. i am now after my WI on friday morning 9.12 1/2!

Its taken ages and ive hit my mini 1st target

Im sorry to say i will now be leaving you all! i will pop in for so motivation though if any of you are struggling!

Love to all

xxx

I am please to report that I am
10st - 2½lb this morning.

Yesterday I went for a 1 hour bike ride with DH. I also took my dog for an hours walk while he was down the pub watching football. I think extra body magic is the way forward for me to lose the last few pounds.

siz said:

Im sorry to say i will now be leaving you all! i will pop in for so motivation though if any of you are struggling!

Love to all

xxx

Well done :)

jill36 said:
I am please to report that I am
10st - 2½lb this morning.

Yesterday I went for a 1 hour bike ride with DH. I also took my dog for an hours walk while he was down the pub watching football. I think extra body magic is the way forward for me to lose the last few pounds.

Me too! Am hoping my pilates workouts are going to shift a few extra pounds this week :)

Thank you both. im sure it will be you in a couple of weeks :)

Hi please can I join in this group. Just re-starting now and have WI next Wenesday as have University stuff this week so will miss one!

I have a weekend which will involve a lot of alcahol but I think I am going to say I cant drink because unwell or something so I can try and save some syns and have a nice big loss to get me back on track!

Its so nice having the support on here xxx

HannahPig said:
Hi please can I join in this group. Just re-starting now and have WI next Wenesday as have University stuff this week so will miss one!

I have a weekend which will involve a lot of alcahol but I think I am going to say I cant drink because unwell or something so I can try and save some syns and have a nice big loss to get me back on track!

Hello *waves* :)
That's my trick, if I'm out with my friends I often stick to diet redbull or diet coke and only have 1 or 2 drinks when I'm out. I used to make excuses for not drinking, but now they know it's because I'd rather lose weight than get drunk! They don't particularly understand it though :(

Good luck for WI next week! xx

Katerpillar said:
After an indulgent hen weekend in Leeds with no thought to SW at all I weighed in this morning at 10.5! :( Could / should have been a lot worse though so here's to a week of super goodness to try to shift that gain plus some extra! GOOD LUCK TEAM NEARLY NINES !!!! :D

I'm sure you will lose this week hun! I'm now 10st 3 and would like a slimming buddy if you are up for it!?
I'm nearly 9s too!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love to all

xxx

Well done siz :D You must be thrilled!

WI for me tomorrow so hopefully i'll be a little bit closer to the 9's.

siz said:

Love to all

xxx

That's fantastic-well done you!

HannahPig said:

:welcome:

Have a feeling there wont be much of a loss tomorrow, if any even though I've stuck to plan. I started doing pilates every day this week, so I think I might have gained a bit of muscle mass - though I hope this doesn't affect my losses from now on. Does anyone know anything about this?

Hello all, I'm around 10 stone hoping to hit 9 or just under for the two pounds grace. Joining you lot would be fab. Needing a definite kick up the back side!

I'm sure you will lose this week hun! I'm now 10st 3 and would like a slimming buddy if you are up for it!?
I'm nearly 9s too!

Xx

Oh yeah MrsJH :thankyou: I am definitely up for that! I weighed again this morning :eek: and the scales said 10.6!! :( Not taking this official though as Monday is my real weigh day!

OK, so slimming buddy - do we just report back here each week? I'll go and have a nosy at your diary now and we can confer in there xx

Ok, it's getting slower but i'm nearly there. 1.5lb down tonight so that leaves me at 10st 2lb. Got my Club 10 sticker tonight too :D

I'm also up for a slimming buddy if anyone's interested. I know things are going to get tougher as I get nearer to my target :sigh:

Hi everyone, I joined slimming world last week after working my backside off at the gym since january without losing a single lb, I just had my weigh in and I've lost (according to their scales, not entirely sure I believe them) 5lb so can I join this thread? I'd like to lose roughly another stone so that I can be "9 stone something"!

siz said:

Love to all

xxx

Well done!!!

Just wondered out of curiosity how many syns per day each of you use? I'm rubbish at using my syns but have read loads on here that if you don't use enough then we won't have as good a loss. I struggle to use up to 5 syns per day, most days it's only 1 or 2, so this week I've been trying little snacks to increase my syn intake with the hope it will help my weigh in on Friday.

What do you all use & what is your avg weekly loss? X

Welcome all new members!
Kankles, I use 5 - 15 syns a day. I would love to cut down but at the moment I have the munchies and would rather have a little than total denial.
My average loss since Dec is 1 lb a week. Some weeks sts and some half and once or twice 2!
I am feeling really stuck at the moment as last week sts and this week not looking much better!! Grr!

-1/4lb for me this week, though I can definitely feel the increase in muscle mass from pilates, especially on my legs so I think that has something to do with it.

Good luck to the other Wednesday weighers!

Back