Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Kankles said:
What do you all use & what is your avg weekly loss? X

I generally use 10 a day. I've done the low syn thing and it didn't make any difference. If anything, it slowed my losses. I yo yo so I don't have an average. 5lb off one week. 0.5 on another week etc...!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kankles said:
Just wondered out of curiosity how many syns per day each of you use? I'm rubbish at using my syns but have read loads on here that if you don't use enough then we won't have as good a loss. I struggle to use up to 5 syns per day, most days it's only 1 or 2, so this week I've been trying little snacks to increase my syn intake with the hope it will help my weigh in on Friday.

What do you all use & what is your avg weekly loss? X

I try to have 10 SYNS - when I had less my weight struggled more. So I buy the Thorntons Moments and Thorntons Melts. I see what I have left and use them up with choccies!! The Moments are 2 each and melts 2.5 each

Kx

eanceoil said:
I generally use 10 a day. I've done the low syn thing and it didn't make any difference. If anything, it slowed my losses. I yo yo so I don't have an average. 5lb off one week. 0.5 on another week etc...!

I am really struggling with the 'use all your syns' idea as am scared that if I eat the treats it will ruin any loss :-( My weeks usually involve one or two nights out so I have very little syns inbetween to make up for it...we'll see in an hour if it worked this week!

WI tonight and weighed in at 10st exactly. More than I was when I weighed at home on Saturday, but that was before the choccies. I WILL be in the 9's next week, I will I will I will :D x

eanceoil said:

I don't not use them consciously, sometimes after a free meal I'm not hungry to want anything else and then realise I've had nothing.

This week however I am making more effort to get between 8-10 syns everday either with a little treat like a WW biscuit, or a low syn bag of crisps as well as using some syns in my cooking.

We'll see on Friday if it's made a difference x

Kwise1 said:
I try to have 10 SYNS - when I had less my weight struggled more. So I buy the Thorntons Moments and Thorntons Melts. I see what I have left and use them up with choccies!! The Moments are 2 each and melts 2.5 each

Kx

Do you find that variety helps as well? For instance not having the same meals every week or the same snacks? I suppose if we did our body would get used to the foods and stop losing?

lolacola said:
WI tonight and weighed in at 10st exactly. More than I was when I weighed at home on Saturday, but that was before the choccies. I WILL be in the 9's next week, I will I will I will :D x

Wow well done, I snuck a peak this morning (ofiicial at home weigh in is Friday) and I've lost the 1lb I gained so I am hoping for another 1-2lbs before Friday x

Kankles said:
Do you find that variety helps as well? For instance not having the same meals every week or the same snacks? I suppose if we did our body would get used to the foods and stop losing?

I don't know Hun . I have to have variety though or I easily get bored!!

Kx

Kwise1 said:
I don't know Hun . I have to have variety though or I easily get bored!!

Kx

Well I've mixed things up a bit this week, including more syns & I'm weighing at home in the morning so fingers crossed it's worked x

WI this morning 10st - 0½lb :happy036:

Just in time for the holiday weekend :cry:
so much planned and it all seems food related!

It's 1lb off for me this week, not what I'd hoped for but still a loss, back to where I was 2 weeks ago now!!!! Got to crack these last 3 lbs to get into the 9's.....x

Woodland girl said:
Weigh in today : 10 stone 11.2 lbs! Feels like a long way to go but getting there!!

Well done partner - I have STS at 10st 12lb (& 3/4- but I never count these )

Kx- next week there are no meals out- so I will focus!

Put on 1lb on Thursday so I'm now 6.5 to go for my 9s! But 5lbs to my 1.5 stone award so I'm aiming for that first :)

Superspeed souping this week to try and counteract the bank holiday trip to brum later today! :-S

Yes!
I am 10 stone 10 and want to get back to 9 Stone. I am only 5 ft and look huge the weight I am now lol. First day doing slimming world today. Finding getting motivated pretty hard lol x

Back