Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

2lbs off for me this week so back to 10.3...again!! Go on holiday on Friday though for a week long hen do in La Manga so not holding our much hope for next week :rolleyes: will I EVER get in the 9's????

STS for me yesterday. Happy with that after a yummy meal out. Need to focus now

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

10 13 it's going so slow - coming off but very slowly! Need to do food diary got speed soup made today hope this really does speed it up! Family visiting for a whole so let's hope they like soup!!!!!!

Katerpillar said:
2lbs off for me this week so back to 10.3...again!! Go on holiday on Friday though for a week long hen do in La Manga so not holding our much hope for next week :rolleyes: will I EVER get in the 9's????

Hey I'm also back to 10st 3 holiday in 3weeks I WILL get into the 9s!!! Xx

Woodland girl said:
This morning I am 10 stone 10.6!!! 2.6 lbs to go for my 2 stone off ;-)

Aaarrggghhhh - sneaky peak today has me in the 11s again - my body magic didn't work- :fingerscrossed: it will be gone by Sunday WI

Kx

I'm getting weighed tonight, I'm closer to 11 then I am to 10 though so the 9s are a long way off! My interim target is to be under 10stone 7..... Hopefully that will be soon!

Woodland girl said:
Hi kwise, keep going with exercise it will work!! You can do this, go for it! Xx

Wasn't exercise a such - decorating!!

Kx

After a boozy weekend I am back to
10st - 3

Will be probably 2/3 weeks before I get to the 9's. :cry:

Weigh in at home this morning puts me in at 10st 0.75lbs :)
I'm not sure whether to wait and take tomorrows reading instead, had a fair amount to drink last night to celebrate the end of my degree and am worried that the apparent loss is due to dehydration?

What do you guys think? Good luck to anyone else weighing in today!

Weigh in at home this morning puts me in at 10st 0.75lbs :)
I'm not sure whether to wait and take tomorrows reading instead, had a fair amount to drink last night to celebrate the end of my degree and am worried that the apparent loss is due to dehydration?

What do you guys think? Good luck to anyone else weighing in today!

I reckon you should count today's reading after all today is your weigh in day.

At my WI today I lost 3lbs and am down to 10st 7 - halfway there! Yay! All aboard the 9 stone express!

krupskaya said:
I reckon you should count today's reading after all today is your weigh in day.

At my WI today I lost 3lbs and am down to 10st 7 - halfway there! Yay! All aboard the 9 stone express!

True, thanks! And congrats on your loss, that's amazing :)

0.5 back on so back to 10.3 :-( trying EE this week for first time so if anyone has any tips send them over :)

Well the red days seem to be working for me, I've lost 1lb since Monday. I usually weigh in on a Friday but switched my weigh in day to today as I have a meal out tonight. I'm quite pleased with 1lb. I'm now 10st 2lb so next week I am pushing for 2.5lbs!!!

Totally fell off the wagon last night :( hubby bought me a bottle of wine and a box of milk tray so dreading WI tonight x

I know how you feel, I only lost .5 lb when I wi on tuesday, I got totally fed up and yesterday had about 20 syns worth of chocolate and thought about giving up altogether!

Well 1lb on for me which is my own doing after last night and ended up having a 3 course pub lunch today but gonna give it 100% this week x

Back