Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? New to SW, have been doing WW up until now. I was 10 st 6.5lb at my first weigh in on tuesday, target is 9st.

Starting on EE but feel like I am struggling to eat all the SF along with my meals. Is fine to munch on all day, but along with meals is a drag. Havent used my hea or heb today either.... and not hungry. Hubby has bought me a kellogs hifi bar though so i think i can squeeze it in.... and may have a highlights before bed with the remains of my milk.

What days are you guys doing?

cara
x

Pants wi 1.5 on!! This week is hard going too got family here all week and it's hard to leave the nibbles and wine!! Flexible syns will be fully flexed!!!!! Star week as well... So want to eat!!!

Haven't updated this thread for ages sorry!! I'm now at 10 stone 4.5lbs so 5lbs to go!!!

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? New to SW, have been doing WW up until now. I was 10 st 6.5lb at my first weigh in on tuesday, target is 9st.

Starting on EE but feel like I am struggling to eat all the SF along with my meals. Is fine to munch on all day, but along with meals is a drag. Havent used my hea or heb today either.... and not hungry. Hubby has bought me a kellogs hifi bar though so i think i can squeeze it in.... and may have a highlights before bed with the remains of my milk.

What days are you guys doing?

cara
x

Hiya, welcome to the 10's! Not that I have the greatest weight loss so far but have been doing mainly green with a few red as I did SW years ago and lost a good 2 stone doing the old plan. But as I haven't seen great results yet I have switched to EE this week and seeing how it goes.

I know what you mean about all the SF food but am just trying to reach for fruit if hungry and basing my meals around veg. Keep at it and see how you get on

My first weigh in tomorrow, hoping to be down to 10 st 4 so will be out of the 10's soon!!

Weigh in was yesterday and I had put a pound on. Best not put any more on or I'll be back in the 11s !!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dreading WI tomorrow morning, started off the week well, but have finished my degree and secured a job in the past week so SW has gone out of the window. I've not gone stupid though, so an STS would be good :) Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!

I'm nearly there, i'm nearly there :D
Lost 2lb tonight and weighed in at 10st :bliss:

Can't believe it, I might actually see the 9's on the scales next week! Fingers crossed....

Hope it happens for you next week Kez!

Half a pound off for me this week. Really slowing down as I get nearer my goal now....

Woodland girl said:
Exciting Kez! And hang in there kwise and charliem!!

I'm hanging- but by the skin of my teeth (sneaky peak today had me in the 11s aarrgghhh - help me)

Kx

1.5 off for me so nearly there, all the scales actually read 10.1.7 but not counting odds :)

Only 1/2lb this week. The 9's seem to be a long way off today. Just had a mahusive dinner so perhaps a little further off. :)

Just had the intense munchies - so succumbed to it and had a magnum and some chocolate also. Oops

Well after my gain, been totally back on plan today and did 1hr 10 exercise too.

Woodland girl said:
Oops kwise! Never mind, just get back to it now ... You don't wanna go back up too much! X

I know I know - but I had the major munchies!!

Kx

Back