Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woodland girl said:
Quark options sweetener and fruit really work for my munchies!!

It does normally except brain was shouting Magnum at me - lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:
Sometimes only a magnum will do!!

........and it was the posh one in the box!
I ended up going to wash my hair so as not to eat any more ( check out my diary fir what I ate- SYNS unknown!)

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Quark options sweetener and fruit really work for my munchies!!

What's this? Add an options to quark? :-s confuzzled! X

Mmmmm yes, stir in choc options with quark add some sweetener to taste and I like it best with sweet fruit like melon or pineapple. Tastes gorgeous !!

Hey can I join your thread now please. Now said goodbye to the 11st thread, yipeeeeeeeeeee only 2.5lbs to go to target, hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and would like to join in aswell!!
Started nearly 3 wks ago at 10st 12.5 and last weigh in on Monday was 10st 5!
Hoping to target 9st!

Last edited:
hollys nan said:
Hey can I join your thread now please. Now said goodbye to the 11st thread, yipeeeeeeeeeee only 2.5lbs to go to target, hello everyone!

Wahay Hollys Nan!!! Glad to see ya

Kx

3lb off for me bringing me back to my lowest weight so far of 10st 10lb and officially no longer overweight ( please stay :fingerscrossed: she says looking up for divine inspiration)

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Hi twinny! I am 10.10 today too!!!

Yay weigh-in buddy (or twinny-buddy) ;)

Kx

hollys nan said:
And 10st 10lb is my target weight! Must be a magical number eh! lol

Sings "10 is the magic number , yes it is!"

Kx

I weighed myself this morning (as I do every morning!) and the scales wavered at 10 8 before settling at 10 9, official weigh in day is tomorrow so hopefully they'll stay at 10.8!

Lost 1.5lbs today to make it to 10st 4 and my 3 stone award. So chuffed - just 4.5lbs to go to get in the 9s. Hurrah!

Think I forgot to post the other day! I lost another 2pound bringing me down 10st 2 I can nearly see the 9s :) :) :) thats 12pounds lost in 8weeks! 2week holiday to Spain on sat hope i don't gain! xx

Mrsjh wow! How have you managed to do so well? I hope I can lose that much in 8 weeks but my body seems reluctant so shed any fat lol

Hello all, would you mind if I joined in your thread. I joined sw on Monday weighing in at 10 13.....big shock!!! I have never been this heavy in my life. I am only 5ft so a few pounds always really shows. I got put on medication last summer (and weighed in at 8 10 - thinking I was fat!!!! OMG). It feels like I gained over two stone over night. Thankfully I came off the meds a few weeks ago so it is time to shift the weight!!! I really hope this is a new begining for me. So far so good. I am enjoying the plan and it almost seems too good to be true....I suppose the scales won't lie next Monday at weigh in....
SB x

Back