Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

STS for me so still 1.5 lbs to go till I leave you lovely 10s

Well done everyone! I've had a couple of weeks off to celebrate graduating from uni, but not gone mental so fingers crossed for only a couple of lbs on! Was 10.1 in my last weigh in, not so close to the 9's now I imagine!

WI today and an STS for me. I can see I will be here for some time lol

Ah well

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Never mind kwise, I'll stay here with you! Although I dipped mid week to 10.8.8 my official wi today is 10.9.4. So only lost half lb in 2 weeks!!

We can and will do this though!! X

Woodland girl said:
Never mind kwise, I'll stay here with you! Although I dipped mid week to 10.8.8 my official wi today is 10.9.4. So only lost half lb in 2 weeks!!

We can and will do this though!! X

You are Soooo right!
I don't count the little bits but actually weighed 10st 10lbs and a quarter lol!

It seems slow now doesn't it?

Kx

Yeah, painful! I need to get running again but got a massive sore throat and woozy head so will have to wait for that to clear. I am more patient now because I look better, feel better and fit into some nicer clothes !!

Woodland girl said:
Yeah, painful! I need to get running again but got a massive sore throat and woozy head so will have to wait for that to clear. I am more patient now because I look better, feel better and fit into some nicer clothes !!

Me too.
Hope you feel better too.
Feel a tad guilty now as I don't do any exercise whatsoever - so I suppose I'm quite lucky to still be losing weight.

I love the clothes I fit into now -but there's still room for improvement - lol

Kx

Hi all, this will have to be quick as I am at the end of my lunch break! I got down to 10st 11 1/2 lb last weigh in, started 2 weeks ago at 11st 4 1/2 lb so feeling quite pleased at the moment, can't wait to be 9st something though! Look forward to chatting xxx

hi everyone, i just thought i would pop in..i am weighing in at 10 stones at the min, my lowest weight has been 9'4 but i would be happy with 9'7. i tried slimming world at the start of the year and found it very, very hard to shift weight. i don't know if it's because of all the free foods? i have switched now to ww pro points to try it out.

slimming world is a great diet and i suppose it would come off eventually but i find that the more you have to lose the better it works? :confused:

Well done on the 2lbs cherrycherrypinup. I lost 2.5 today at first weigh in to bring me to 10st 10.5....i've tried so many crash diets trying to los weight quickly I am just happy to go along slowely now and keep the weight off for life on something that is sustainable!!!

LaDiggle we are roughly the same....hopefully we can venture in to the 9s thread together. It would be nice if I could be there by my 30th at the end of July but like I said as long as I get slow steady losses I will be happy.....x

Weigh in today - 9 stone 12.5 lbs and 2 stone sticker - feels so weird being in the 9's as I haven't been in the 9's since I was about 20!! :D

5.5 lbs away from target, so the goal is in sight, it's given me a nice little boost to stay super focussed, really want to be there by the end of July *Fingers crossed!!!*

Good luck all!!!

lolacola said:
Weigh in today - 9 stone 12.5 lbs and 2 stone sticker - feels so weird being in the 9's as I haven't been in the 9's since I was about 20!! :D

5.5 lbs away from target, so the goal is in sight, it's given me a nice little boost to stay super focussed, really want to be there by the end of July *Fingers crossed!!!*

Good luck all!!!

How fantastic LolaCola - you have given me hope

How long has it taken you to get from the 10s to the 9s ?

Kx

I lost 1.5 today bringing me down to 10st 2lb. I'm in terrible pain however with infected wisdom teeth and have been craving naughty food. I was good yesterday but last night was my 2nd night of not sleeping so today I thought sod it and ate a doughnut followed by sugar free jelly and soya ice cream. Excuses maybe but I can't chew properly so wanted soft food!!!

I've got a sneaky suspicion that I'll put on next week! ;)

Thanks for the nice comments Woodland girl and Kwise :D It took me maybe just under 3 months to get from the top end of the 10's to the weight I am now, but a did have about 3 weeks of STS - reason being I tried to push myself too hard by sticking to Success Express, getting bored, and then falling off the wagon, so I took it back to scratch with EE - it worked at the beginning before I tried to rush things, so hopefully it will take me to where I need to be before the end of next month. Good luck to you both! xx

Back