Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi mattsmum, sounds horrid and I don't blame you for having yummy food !

I think I an going to take at least another 2 months to lose these 10 lbs!! Sigh. Still, I am getting there, just need patience and stubbornness !

Woodland girl said:
Hi mattsmum, sounds horrid and I don't blame you for having yummy food !

I think I an going to take at least another 2 months to lose these 10 lbs!! Sigh. Still, I am getting there, just need patience and stubbornness !

You and me both WG!! I have had the munchies today and consumed a tonne of chocolate - oh oh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, munchie evening for me last night. Think I had about 17 syns! Sigh. Got cravings so might just go and get chocky bar and give in and get it over with!
Really need to get running again, it gives me more focus. Still coughing but think i will go for a fast walk now before work to remind myself how good it feels!!
Have a good day kwise, keep at it and drink 2 l of water ;-)

Hello everyone!
WI this morning at 10.13. Started at 12.1 so am ridiculously pleased at seeing the 10s again?! Target is now only 14lbs away! :)
Have stepped up exercise now as well as trying to stick to plan. Have holidays in August (bikini horror!), so need to tone up as well as lose weight.
Looking forward to seeing how we all get on.

Woodland girl said:
Yep, munchie evening for me last night. Think I had about 17 syns! Sigh. Got cravings so might just go and get chocky bar and give in and get it over with!
Really need to get running again, it gives me more focus. Still coughing but think i will go for a fast walk now before work to remind myself how good it feels!!
Have a good day kwise, keep at it and drink 2 l of water ;-)

I can't fit in 2l - I think I managed a pint! Mixed with sugar free vimto though!!

Munchies upset my stomach this morning - so I learnt the hard way!! Tummy still sore ouch

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Hope you feel better soon!

Don't feel sorry for me lol-I only have myself to blame lol

Just had my fajitas -they were to die for

Kx

Sounds yum! Now drink some water ;-)
I am managing quite a bit but I really struggle waiting for playtimes for a wee! It's worse when I am on play duty too ;-)

Woodland girl said:
Sounds yum! Now drink some water ;-)
I am managing quite a bit but I really struggle waiting for playtimes for a wee! It's worse when I am on play duty too ;-)

I forget all the time- it's alien to me

Sneaky weigh in this morning puts me at 10st 0.5lb Keeping my fingers crossed that this time next week I will be in the 9's! :)

Last edited:
MattsMum said:
I lost 1.5 today bringing me down to 10st 2lb. I'm in terrible pain however with infected wisdom teeth and have been craving naughty food. I was good yesterday but last night was my 2nd night of not sleeping so today I thought sod it and ate a doughnut followed by sugar free jelly and soya ice cream. Excuses maybe but I can't chew properly so wanted soft food!!!

I've got a sneaky suspicion that I'll put on next week! ;)

Well I had a sneaky weigh today and I've put 2 pounds out so it looks like the jelly and ice cream diet isn't the way forward!!

Sneaky weigh in this morning puts me at 10st 0.5lb Keeping my fingers crossed that this time next week I will be in the 9's! :)

hope you get into the nines charliemm...;) i weighed this morn and i am 9,12..was 10 on monday, but the weekend kills me,,alcohol, chocolate and takeaways..always go back up on a monday, going to try and be sooo good this weekend..pray for me lol

marylou said:
hope you get into the nines charliemm...;) i weighed this morn and i am 9,12..was 10 on monday, but the weekend kills me,,alcohol, chocolate and takeaways..always go back up on a monday, going to try and be sooo good this weekend..pray for me lol

That's super! I can't wait to be in the 9s! Weekends are bad for me too, this week I've tried to save flexi syns to cover my drinks out tomorrow night!

Good luck!

well i have just consumed far, far too much but hey, it's done now, i have it pointed. hope i have got over the indulgence hurdle early this weekend. just need to point my bottle of wine tomorrow night now and i should be fine. enjoy yours too tomorrow night!!!

9.13 flashed up on the gym scales this morning. But they weigh 2 lbs lighter than SW scales. Didn't stop me doing a little dance! So close now!

Woodland girl said:
I am 10.8 today! Getting there!!

I am up to 10st 13lb so not getting there!!

Well today I ate

Chinese for lunch
A big bag crisps
Double caramel magnum

Yum yum!!

By dinner time I felt Ill and had veg soup apple and pear! Ha ha!! Just shows how converted my tummy is

Come on k wise, have a good week, you can do it!!
X

I weighed in aty 10.2 this morning! VERY happy.....can't wait to see a 9 on the scales!!! Never thought I would EVER see a 9 again but now I really feel it's going to happen :D

Back