Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Katerpillar said:
I weighed in aty 10.2 this morning! VERY happy.....can't wait to see a 9 on the scales!!! Never thought I would EVER see a 9 again but now I really feel it's going to happen :D

:) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Everyone I weighed in tonight at 10.13, can I come hang here whilst i continue my journey to 10stone? think I've been optimistic in my target but so far so good!

Woodland girl said:
Well today I ate

Chinese for lunch
A big bag crisps
Double caramel magnum

Yum yum!!

By dinner time I felt Ill and had veg soup apple and pear! Ha ha!! Just shows how converted my tummy is

Come on k wise, have a good week, you can do it!!
X

You are so right WG. So far so good - trying to be a bit ultra ultra as don't wanna fall off wagon - yet need to use SYNS too

Katerpillar said:
I weighed in aty 10.2 this morning! VERY happy.....can't wait to see a 9 on the scales!!! Never thought I would EVER see a 9 again but now I really feel it's going to happen :D

You can do it Kat. And that gives me confidence that I can do it too!!

Caz_Mnaz said:
Hi Everyone I weighed in tonight at 10.13, can I come hang here whilst i continue my journey to 10stone? think I've been optimistic in my target but so far so good!
:welcome:
I have just gone back to 10 13 myself - we can do it!!

Kx

Well done to everyone!
I had 6 syns yesterday to make up for Sunday! Lol. And just cos I didn't fancy anymore

Kwise, did you have a good day?

How is everyone else??

Woodland girl said:
Well done to everyone!
I had 6 syns yesterday to make up for Sunday! Lol. And just cos I didn't fancy anymore

Kwise, did you have a good day?

How is everyone else??

Hi WG- yes so far Mon was a great day - and loadsa liquid consumed as it was so hot. Resisted DHs birthday cake!

Still very warm so making my special potato salad -and will pull radishes from the garden for it!!

Kx

im very excited!! i weighed in last week and 9 was the first number on my scales - thought it might have been a fluke but weighed in again tonight and the 9 is still there!! :happy036:

so its onwards and downwards :) not sure where i go from here though as my target is in the 9s so im not looking to get to 8s. its a bit scary now getting closer to target :fear:

good luck everyone xx

Well done Ro1s1n! I've got 2.5 lbs to go to get in the 9s and don't intend to go down to the 8s either. It's scary but just a little bit fabulous too!

I saw the 9s too at the weekend. Sadly the gym scales weigh me 2lbs heavier!

Edging my way there! Only 3.5 to go!

Gained a lb last week but haven't updated my stats. Lol

I'm still here, counting it as stay the same but officially it is a few ounces I am 10.1.03 so the aim is for 1.03 off this week, lol

Today I am 10.6.8 !!! Lol

Only half a stone to go!!!!!!!! 7 lbs. Feels so doable now!
When I get under 10 I am not sure what I will do. I think I will carry on ish. I am 5 ft 5 so could lose a bit more. As long as I keep it under 10 though I will be happy. Don't want to go back up again!

Have a great day all x

Woodland girl said:
Today I am 10.6.8 !!! Lol

Only half a stone to go!!!!!!!! 7 lbs. Feels so doable now!
When I get under 10 I am not sure what I will do. I think I will carry on ish. I am 5 ft 5 so could lose a bit more. As long as I keep it under 10 though I will be happy. Don't want to go back up again!

Have a great day all x

Well done WG , you are way (weigh) ahead of me !!

I have been good this week. Harder next week as at a retirement function next Friday with a set menu - and they have my fave - rack of ribs!!

Kx

Woodland girl said:
Ooh I love ribs!

I had a pan o chocolate thingy today!!! Yum yum yum

I thought you'd put me off lol - Kx

Yippee! I'm back !! Lost another 1 1/2 lbs at WI last night and I am so pleased after hitting the plateau recently. Also got into the 9's again (last time in Feb this year). I've started to recently increase my water intake to 2 litres a day and I am sure this has helped (skin looks better too!).

Woodland girl said:
Oops, sorry! Bad ribs, don't eat them ;-)

That really made me chuckle!
I will ask you to remind me of that next Friday pre-meal. I don't thunk any part of the set menu is healthy - I will do a count down of my SYNS to combat this!

JAM21 said:
Yippee! I'm back !! Lost another 1 1/2 lbs at WI last night and I am so pleased after hitting the plateau recently. Also got into the 9's again (last time in Feb this year). I've started to recently increase my water intake to 2 litres a day and I am sure this has helped (skin looks better too!).

Well done that's awesome !!

Kx

Hello folks! After weeks of struggling to shift 2 pesky pounds I finally weighed in at 10st 13 this morning! My first target was 11st but would love to between ten and a half and 10th 10lb x

Back