Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Claracluck9 said:
Hello folks! After weeks of struggling to shift 2 pesky pounds I finally weighed in at 10st 13 this morning! My first target was 11st but would love to between ten and a half and 10th 10lb x

Well done Clara ;) nice to see you here

Well 3lbs off for me today at weigh-in so back to my healthy 10st 10lbs.
I so want to lose more as I am yo-yoing from healthy weight to overweight a bit too frequently now.
I have a meal out this Friday - will double check what's on the set menu , and see what to do . Decisions decisions.....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really nervous about WI tonight, feel the size of a house. Hope I manage to keep in the 10s!!! Praaaaaying the scales start with a 10 haha......

Well done Clara ;) nice to see you here

Well 3lbs off for me today at weigh-in so back to my healthy 10st 10lbs.
I so want to lose more as I am yo-yoing from healthy weight to overweight a bit too frequently now.
I have a meal out this Friday - will double check what's on the set menu , and see what to do . Decisions decisions.....

Congrats on your 3lbs - that's a fab loss hun xx

In a complete U-turn from last week - I honestly don't think I will EVER be in the 9's - was so chuffed to lose 2lbs last week but yet again have put 1lb of that back on this week (so back to 10.3) - it's getting really hard now to shift any more! :cry: :cry:

Katerpillar said:
In a complete U-turn from last week - I honestly don't think I will EVER be in the 9's - was so chuffed to lose 2lbs last week but yet again have put 1lb of that back on this week (so back to 10.3) - it's getting really hard now to shift any more! :cry: :cry:

I'm 10.4 Hun we will do this together :) xx

Katerpillar said:

I did the same! Lost 3lbs then put 1lb on which took me back to 10.3. Then lost 1.5. So it does come off slowly!

Hi - I started SW last week at 10st3 so not far to go to the 9's, or so it seems.....I have a habit of getting to the 9's for a bit about twice a year but can never maintain and end up creeping back to just under 11....so frustrating! Still determined to do it and stick to it this time and hoping SW will fit with my lifestyle. 2lb off this week so on my way!

bugger I put on 2pounds meaning I'm back in the 11s just. Pants :( going to stay in this group for a week in the hope it will be off again at next WI!!

I naughtily had a quick look on the scales yesterday and it said 10st exactly so...by my proper weigh-in on wednesday i am hoping to see a 9 on there :)

I naughtily had a quick look on the scales yesterday and it said 10st exactly so...by my proper weigh-in on wednesday i am hoping to see a 9 on there :)

Snap! Weighed in at ten stone exactly today so hoping by next wi to be in the nines...Well done on all your hard work ladies!

Well done you 2!! I hope you lose well this week! I am jealous :) got down to 10.6.8 ( important .8!!) and gone back up 3 lbs this week. Aaak. I really need to do some more cardio exercise but just not got time. School breaks up in a couple if weeks so can sort it over the holidays !

Keep going everyone. Xx

Everyone is doing so well, congratulations! I've been finding it so hard to keep on track now that I'm so close to target (9.7), but I suppose it's also a good thing as it shows I'm becoming more happy with the way I look. And no gains, just STS (I hope!) so can't grumble!

Any ideas for low/no syn toppings for jacket potato... Am getting bored of cheese, beans and tuna!

Charliemm x

Everyone is doing so well, congratulations! I've been finding it so hard to keep on track now that I'm so close to target (9.7), but I suppose it's also a good thing as it shows I'm becoming more happy with the way I look. And no gains, just STS (I hope!) so can't grumble!

Any ideas for low/no syn toppings for jacket potato... Am getting bored of cheese, beans and tuna!

Charliemm x

Hi, we have the same target and nearly the same height! It is hard when your near the right weight for your body mine is really slow coming off.

I love red kidney beans in chili on my jacket pots :)

Good luck

So all the scales read today....9.13.08 :) so am sorry (but not really) to have to leave you and join the 'in the 9's and staying in the 9s' thread. Good luck to all

Official WI last night and I was exactly 10st although my scales at home had me at 9st13.5.
It means that last week I lost 4lbs as I'd put 2 on the week before but didn't go to WI so it wasn't recorded.

My original target was 9st 7lb but I sort of want to get into the 8 stone bracket (I've not been there since I was a kid!!)

I'm having a terrible time lately, I just can't seem to find the motivation to stay on track! I was doing well but got fed up with not shifting the weight so the past fortnight I've been having too many treats. Back on plan today, hopefully I'll have a good loss next week.

Kerry, I absolutely feel your pain. I was off work for a week and had my best friends wedding weekend and put on 2lbs....striggling to get motivated again. Going to have a quiet weekend to try and get back on track. Want to lose 4lbs by weigh in Thursday....keep me posted on how you're getting on. Good luck!

Back