Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Seems like this is my kinda thread. still fairly newbut doing ok. Started at 11st 12lbs and now 10st 13lbs. Would love to get to the 9s but life keeps sending me off track

I am sticking around till wed as after yesterday it's highly likely i'll need you all for another week..hope everyones having a good weekend

WI today at 10st on the nose!! Exciting!! However, city break to Stockholm this weekend (thought it was next Week bizarrely), so I imagine I'll still be here next week!! I'm not going to deny myself the smorgasbord :)

Reallllly hoping my scales say ten this week and not 11! Im at the other end of the group desperately clinging onto the tens!!!!! Only aiming for 10stone though I dont want to go to the 9s :)

Still at the end of the 10s. 3lbs on so up to 10 13 again

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought some size 10 skinny jeans today, this means I've dropped 2 stones and 2 jeans sizes! :)
I've had a bad week this week though so I don't think I'll be in the nines on weds.

phew 3.5 off so feeling a little safer in this group now :) Hope to be here for the future!

Woodland girl said:
I am 10.5.8 today :) let's hope I can keep it off for a week! Lol

That's brilliant WG- well done!

Kx

Yay! I lost half a pound today which takes me *just* into the 9s - 9st 13.5! Yipppeeee!

Well done krupskaya!!!!! :D

1.5lbs off this week so am now 10stone 1.5. Only 2lbs to go!! Completely in size 10's now, I have to wear any size 12 trousers with a belt now or they fall down! :D

As I expected after the weekend....1/2 lb on so I am 10st again, I promise I will be leaving this thread next week and for GOOD! Well done all

Lost 2 1/2lbs. Reached target an got my 3 stone award and I am just into the 9s. I am so happy. Now I just have to maintain but I hope I have learned lots on my journey so won't pile it back on.

eatwell said:
Lost 2 1/2lbs. Reached target an got my 3 stone award and I am just into the 9s. I am so happy. Now I just have to maintain but I hope I have learned lots on my journey so won't pile it back on.

Congrats :) That is the key though, maintaining & not just pigging out (my problem).....good luck but it sounds like you don't need it :D

WI yesterday lost another 2pounds and I'm now 10stone 1 hopefully we see they 9s next week :) :) xx

I'm another one at exactly 10 stone! Lost 2lbs this week. Target is 9 stone 10lbs so that next number down can't come soon enough!

Whitey27 said:
Ahhh was down to 9 stone 13 but had a sneaky weigh this morning and have put on 1.5lbs... V annoyed!! :(

That keeps happening to me too Whitey! I get so annoyed! I've been sticking to plan but my body doesn't seem to wanna let go of any more weight!

I might try upping my superspeed food intake...

Back