Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

charliemm said:
That keeps happening to me too Whitey! I get so annoyed! I've been sticking to plan but my body doesn't seem to wanna let go of any more weight!

I might try upping my superspeed food intake...

It's so frustrating! I think I need to do the same and will also try and cut my syns more I guess.... Good luck!! X

I'm losing my will power!!

For the past few weeks I've been naughty one week, good the next, naughty, good, etc

This has meant that although I'm only half a pound away from the nines I have been like this for 3 weeks or so!

If there's an excuse not to follow sw then I'm using it at the min!! I never used to be like that.
I'm not even at target for another 1st so I don't know what I'm playing at!

MattsMum said:

For the past few weeks I've been naughty one week, good the next, naughty, good, etc

This has meant that although I'm only half a pound away from the nines I have been like this for 3 weeks or so!

If there's an excuse not to follow sw then I'm using it at the min!! I never used to be like that.

I'm the same hit my first target and now can't seem to stay motivated. I haven't gone really off track but lots of tweaks here and there! X

MattsMum said:

I have been the same Hun - although I am the other end of the 10s - but so close to the 11s. I am losing and gaining the same 3 pounds . Where has my mojo gone??

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm quite relieved that I'm not alone! I started today quite well but yet again I went off the rails.
I can't stress enough how unlike me it is!

Yep, I lost it a bit today. Ate all my syns in home brought snacks in cinema, lunch in American diner- although to my credit I had jacket spud with cheese and salad (oil on salad) home made syn free curry, half pint and packet crisps at pub. Way overdone the syns, about 30 I think !! Now I just feel really fatty and yucky. Better day tomorrow?? YES come on, we can do it! I am going to make veg soup tomorrow!! Let's find our mojos!!

I was being good today until I had a chinese curry, fried rice and chips for dinner! I've got leftovers which will be tomorrows dinner, so tomorrow looks like being a high syn day too! I'm terrible at sticking to things unless I see results. The first week I stuck to it 100% and had a good loss, did the same for the next three weeks but only lost 1lb and since then I've been gradually falling off the wagon. On the plus side, even though I have been stuffing my face I haven't succumbed to temptation and drunk any coke - coke was my vice and until about 10 weeks ago I was drinking the best part of 2l a day, I gave it up completely when I started sw. I just wish it showed on the scales because the calorie difference between squash and coke must be huge but my weight is the same!

WI - 1lb off for me so on the way back to where I was!! Yay

Hi can I join please?
I started at 11.9.5 I'm currently 10.8.5, trying to get to the 9's and struggling! Although I have had a sneaky peek at my scales (naughty me) and they said 10.7, hope there right. I go to class on a tuesday morning xx

Woodland girl said:
Well done kwise!

Thanks WG - I don't know how I managed it, can only think I wasn't as bad as the previous week ;)

Kx

Please can I join...11 stone 5 weeks ago, now 10 stone 2lb. Had a baby boy 10 weeks ago and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Want to loose more though as I'm currently 2 stone heavier than when I became pregnant with my first baby in 2006. Aiming for 9 1/2 stone at the moment but realistically would like to be in the 8 stone numbers...even if that's 8 stone 13 1/2 lbs!!

Hello 10's! It's been a fair while since I've been here! I'm now down to 10st 5lbs and am thrilled. This is the lowest I have been for about 5 years; am hoping I can continue this trend! Xx

Weighed in at 10.9 so another 2.5 off and the lightest I think I have ever been in adulthood! Chuffed to bits :)

Sounds like we're all in the same boat mojo-wise!! I have been losing / gaining the same pound for 4 weeks:eek::mad:

Let's try to pull together now Team 9 and get back on it!! No more excuses :D x x

Oh dear no mojo here either! Gain this week, was so close last week at 10st but firmly back in the 10's again! Gotta do it.....in 2 weeks I WILL be in the 9's!! Started exercising again today so fingers crossed :)

2lbs on this week :( I know I hadn't been brilliant this week but it wasn't 2lbs worth! :( So back up to 10 stone 3 :(

Well my sneaky weigh in at home was correct..weighed in at 10.7 at WI. 8lbs to go to get to the 9's!! xx

I think is mojo thing is catching! Mangaged to get down to 9st 13lb three weeks ago (best WI on SW being 9st 12lbs), but since then have been on permanent * week (peri menopausal and all that) and cannot shift the 3lbs put on since then. Huge sigh............

Back