Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Ooh this sounds like the group for me! Been hovering in the lower 10's for so long! Week 1 weigh in put me at 10st 1.75lbs, would be great if I lost a couple of pounds this week and saw a 9 on the scale! Would be the first time in years! :eek:
(this time last year I was 10st 12.75 but that's very slowly come off through a mixture of diets). I know SW will get me there, and all of you too! :D

1lb off for me this week so am officially in the 9's (again) just in time for a week off work and SW so I will not be leaving you all as after a week off that pound is likely to be back but I shall aim to STS

I'm desperately hoping it's at least a 0.5 loss for me tonight at WI as I'll hit the 9s finally!

Is there a thread for people who want to be in the 9s and stay there?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Can I join you please. Just WI last night at 10st 12.5lbs. Not hoping to go to 9's, but would like to get to 10st.

Off to Spain tomorrow for 5 weeks so hope I don't put it all on. x

Yay! I'm leaving you for... 9s and staying there if that exists! Lost 1lb so now 9st 13.

:) good luck on your journeys and see you at target soon!

Well done to those who have left for the 9s, hopefully I'll be there at the end of the summer, I'm currently at 10.7 so I'm a long way off but this is the lowest the scales have been since last summer so I think it will motivate me to stick to the diet 100%. I have a wedding to go to today which I'm a bit worried about but I'm going to try to make sensible choices! Hello to all of the newbies, I hope your stay in the 10s is short and sweet!

Hi everyone,

I have only just come across this fab site and wanted to pop in and introduce myself! This is the first time I have tried SW.

I'm currently 10st 11.5lb and am desperate to get back to 9-9.7lbs(I was this weight a few years ago and have always felt at my most confident, comfortable and healthiest at this size!)

After travelling a few years ago I put on a few stone which I've been gradually trying to shift but my weight keeps going up and down.

After doing some research I've come across SW and think it will work for me as I can't be bothered with counting points etc( been there, done that!)

I'm currently on day two of the free SW trial menu on their website and have purchased the starter pack but won't be going to classes or doing it online, it's so nice to find this site and hopefully get some support as I think it will make losing the weight easier!( fingers crossed)

Good luck to you all :)

x

Last edited:
Help!! I'm officially stuck! For the past month or so I've been gaining and loosing the same few pounds just can't get out the 10s! I got to 10st 1 last week and now I'm back to 10st 3 :( really losing my mojo! Any tips?? Xx

Thanks woodland girl :)

How is SW working out for you so far?

Thanks Woodland girl :)

How is SW working out for you so far?

Hi mrs jh, it does get harder! Are you exercising? Mixing up your food, drinking tons of water ? Eating super speed foods?
I am a little stuck too but mostly my own fault!

Chickadee, it works well and I have never stuck to a 'diet' before! Yummy food and you don't go hungry !!

MrsJH said:
Help!! I'm officially stuck! For the past month or so I've been gaining and loosing the same few pounds just can't get out the 10s! I got to 10st 1 last week and now I'm back to 10st 3 :( really losing my mojo! Any tips?? Xx

Hi - I was the same when I got to goal a few months ago (I haven't worked out maintenance yet!!). I was between 10st & 10st2 for about 6 weeks....then suddenly I was 9st13, then 9st11 then 9st9.5 (goal 9st10) - it just suddenly went!! I didn't eat less/exercise more but I did mix up my food a bit as I'd been on the same breakfast & lunch for yonks! I managed to maintain for about a month (my wedding) but then fell off the wagon & have 7lb to lose.....determined not to get near the late 10s ever again!! Good luck, stick to plan & it will come right in the end :)

1lb on - still in the 10s ......just!!

Must get back on track - starting today!

STS for me, still 10.7 and I'm considering myself lucky after what I ate and drank this weekend :eek: New start this week.

Sometimes a wee weekend of indulgence is required!

That's good though better than putting on, well done :)

Hi Ladies, just thought I would pop on and have a look that this thread as am really hoping to join you soon!

WI last week was 11.05 so praying to see 10.13 at least this Saturday!! Although this is a tricky week as it was brothers birthday Monday so out for dinner, am meeting up with a friend who is over for a few weeks from Oz tomorrow for lunch and drink and an old school friend Friday for dinner and drinks!! Being social is NOT got for the lb losses!!!

But CAN NOT wait to join this thread!!! xxx

I was exactly where you were a few weeks ago (hugs). I had a couple of weeks where I wasn't quite so religious (no food diarys, didn't completely blow out but didn't stick to syns either, just had a little of what I fancied), came back on it and I've started loosing again. Sometimes you need to mix it up a bit I think. Do you exercise? That can help to. I've also changed my exercise routine a little which has helped.

As for me, so close!!!! :D 2.5lbs off this morning so I'm now 10 stone and 1/2 a pound! 1lb off next week will see me in the 9's!!! Unfortunately I'm going on holiday the day I weigh in so I won't stay there for long :p but nearly there for now! :D And it takes me to my 2 stone, finally!!! :D

Back