Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Lilyb said:
I was exactly where you were a few weeks ago (hugs). I had a couple of weeks where I wasn't quite so religious (no food diarys, didn't completely blow out but didn't stick to syns either, just had a little of what I fancied), came back on it and I've started loosing again. Sometimes you need to mix it up a bit I think. Do you exercise? That can help to. I've also changed my exercise routine a little which has helped.

As for me, so close!!!! :D 2.5lbs off this morning so I'm now 10 stone and 1/2 a pound! 1lb off next week will see me in the 9's!!! Unfortunately I'm going on holiday the day I weigh in so I won't stay there for long :p but nearly there for now! :D And it takes me to my 2 stone, finally!!! :D

Well done! You're an inspiration for me xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI this morning, 10st0.75 - I count every quarter pound my scales does! It's 1.5lb off which is good BUT 2 weeks ago I was 10st exactly....I then put on 2.25lb in 4 days (minibreak) what a waste! Still determined to be in the 9's next week....

Hello :)

Please may I join? I have weighed in today at 10st 13lb. I started ten weeks ago at 12st 1lb, and really want to get to the low 9s, but I'm happy to be here for now :)

Me too! I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers but put a pile back on over the last 9 years. So now I am down from 11st7 to 10st13.5 and desperate to get into the 9s. Would love to do it before 5th October for my holiday :-S

I weighed in at 9.12.5lbs today after losing 4.5lbs.
I'm off to find the 9stones trying to get to 8's!! Never thought I'd get here again!! x

sparkledpixie said:
Me too! I lost a lot of weight on weight watchers but put a pile back on over the last 9 years. So now I am down from 11st7 to 10st13.5 and desperate to get into the 9s. Would love to do it before 5th October for my holiday :-S

I've just joined the tens and would also like to get to the 9s by October for my birthday. Here's hoping we can both do it!

Charmel said:
I've just joined the tens and would also like to get to the 9s by October for my birthday. Here's hoping we can both do it!

Well done Charmel, keep it up! I'm sure we can both do it xx

1.5 off, down to 10.4! Thrilled! Loss is slowing tho! X

Hi!!
I know I'm a bit of a newbie but can I join!?

I lost 2 1/2 stone with SW 3 years ago and hit my target of 9st 7 without doing ANY exercise at all... But I didn't stay they're for long!
Life changes in general meant I put back on a stone in weight & nothing I did could shift it!
I tried WW & hammered the gym & managed to hit 9st 9, but I seemed to snack my way back into the 10s!!! :(

I'm determined to get back to 9st 7, and am back with SW (& the gym!) for the second time.

Fingers crossed!

Yey lost another 2pounds this week :) I'm down to 10st 1 again which I can't seem to get below! I keep losing and and gaining the sane 2pounds!! Ahhh! Happy it's gone now :) xx

Still here - only just though

Kx

Lots of exercise, 95% good food ( meal out) and bl #**y gained a lb. Sigh. I am going to be in the tens forever at this rate!!!

Woodland girl said:
Lots of exercise, 95% good food ( meal out) and bl #**y gained a lb. Sigh. I am going to be in the tens forever at this rate!!!

Oh no! I've only just arrived in the tens, but I've already got the fear that my losses will slow right down.

Hope you get a better result next week x

Woodland girl said:

I'm having the same problem, but my o/h is adamant it's cause I'm building muscle from jogging and cycling (I literally started this week, hardly done any exercise at all before now!...) so I'm resorting to going by inch loss rather than lbs. Still really wanting to see losses though!!

I've been in the 10's for too long now.Can't get below 10st 3lb :sigh: .Would love to be in the 9's before my holiday in 42 days time :eek:.
Any ideas of how to loss at least 4lb before then.

Snap! I lost 2lbs this week to put me bacjk at 10.3 AGAIN! I am pleased as it's the same 2lbs that I gained last week but I feel like I have been stuck here for forever!
I am going to do a week of red days to see if that helps and maybe a success express day (once I've got my head round it :))

We can do this though so don't give up xx

Back