Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello.....I am in the 10s now (10 10) have been a naughty, naughty girl for two days......bit of a choc binge ;( but am now back on track ;)
My original goal was to lose as much as poss before family wedding which I did but have slipped up this week due to no new goal.......guess I will have to set one ;) x

Hi there, im currently 10 stone 12 and I've just started doing slimming world again as I am getting married in six weeks. I have been losing on and off for a while and seem to have kept it all off but I just can't seem to lose anymore even with following the plan properly. I do a lot of exercise as well but I don't think I drink enough water. I would be happy to get to ten stone as I need to get rid of this belly which is where it all is :-( any tips?! Xx

Hi Claire and bluesgal!

Welcome, possibly to the slow ish group!! I need the tips too as I have ground to a halt. I am doing a lot if exercise though so I am measuring inches more than weight right now. Well, ish! I am still desperate to rid these last 8 lbs!! I do some pilates to try help with my tummy :)

Whitey27 said:
Just weighed in at 9.13 so I'm finally out of the tens.... Keep going everyone else. It was so for me but you can do it xxx

Congratulations, you must be so pleased, I hope to see you in the 9s thread tomorrow :)

slimjim79 said:
Congratulations, you must be so pleased, I hope to see you in the 9s thread tomorrow :)

Thanks v much slim Jim - super pleased - just hope I carry on losing!! Fingers crossed for you

Am so anxious for weigh-in tomorrow, have been 100% this week and done exercise every day, hoping it shows on the scales! Good luck to everyone this week :)

AWWW. I wish to be in the 10's soon.:cry:Good job to all of you ladies!

Whitey27 said:
Just weighed in at 9.13 so I'm finally out of the tens.... Keep going everyone else. It was so for me but you can do it xxx

Well done! Hoping to join you in the 9's tomorrow, we'll see!

Grrrr really had a good feeling as was 138lb last Thursday but WI today puts me at 140lb. I'll also not be losing any weight this week as I'm way off plan....ah well, I'll get there one day :)

After a week of eating everything and anything on holiday...2lbs on and back to 10.1 :-( hopefully it will be off next week

can I join too?! I started weight watchers 2 and a half years ago at 12 stone, got down to 10 after a year and then lost the plot a bit. I'm now 10.10 and started SW last week. First weigh in on Friday... Would love to get to 9.7 eventually but find getting into the 9s really hard now.

Jules
x

Hi missy jules

I'm also aiming for 9st 7!! Good luck :). That's me down to 10st 8 and weigh in on Friday. I've had a good week apart from a wedding on sat but been so healthy since so hoping for another loss. Ideally would LOVE to lose 4lbs make it half stone in 2 weeks( but prob quite unrealistic!) Fingers crossed!!!

How is eveyone else doing?

I'm looking for 9.7 too. When I did SW first time (4 years ago) it was 9.3 but I think it was too low for my body...is very slow coming off this time but at 10.1 now after a gain due to week off

I feel like that too Charmel...im quite impatient and want it NOW!lol But i know i'll get there I'll just have to be realistic and accept that it will take a few months! And you'll get there too :)

Carbs4ever - I used to be between 9-9st 3 a few years ago too but ideally want to get to 9.7 and then tone up more this time. Good luck!

I started at WW at 12st2lb and after years of leaving and re joining I got to 9st6lb just joined Sw at 9st13 and lost 4 last night I am determined to hit that 9st mark finding this alot easier than WW so glad I have changed over xx

Back