Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'd love to be 9.7 too! But at 10.13 it feels a long way off...

same here! I joined last month at home as could not get to a group and when I got the group I weighed MORE than I had weighed at home even after doing the plan for 3 weeks , how annoying was that! Anyway since officially being in the group I have only lost half a pound, so that's quite frustrating. I suppose its hard as I don't really know what I weighed before starting as had never had scales at home so only weighed myself at the gym. Am at 10.11.5 and also want to get to 9.7.....

Notokettlechips- I started at 10st 11.5 and lost 3 lbs on my first week so keep the faith. Wk2 WI tomorrow so fingers crossed! We will get to 9.7!!! Btw I LOVE kettlechips! Lol x

Chezzabell- that's fab you don't have to much more to go!!! I can't wait to be in the 9's x

Whitey27 said:
Well done ladybelle! :)

Thank you! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charliemm said:
I'm having the same problem, but my o/h is adamant it's cause I'm building muscle from jogging and cycling (I literally started this week, hardly done any exercise at all before now!...) so I'm resorting to going by inch loss rather than lbs. Still really wanting to see losses though!!

It is difficult when this happens! I seemed to have lost the inches first, then the weight and then the inches again; but this is through exercise too! X

Whitey27 said:
Just weighed in at 9.13 so I'm finally out of the tens.... Keep going everyone else. It was so for me but you can do it xxx

Congrats! X

Yay 2lbs off today which makes me 10st 6, look out 9's I'm COMING :)

ladybelle said:
Another lb closer. Now 10st 3lb! Xx

Fab, well done!

Hello 10s thread folk! I made it here :)(despite some Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream the other day that I thought would be my undoing!)

Another 1/2 lb closer for me - now 10.05 st. Best weight last year on SW was 9st 12.5 lbs - am determined to get to this by my hols at start of Sept.

Another 1/2 lb closer for me - now 10.05 st. Best weight last year on SW was 9st 12.5 lbs - am determined to get to this by my hols at start of Sept.

I am sure you will get there JAM - 1/2lb a week means you will be 9st 12.5lb in 4 weeks time! Good luck!

I am sure you will get there JAM - 1/2lb a week means you will be 9st 12.5lb in 4 weeks time! Good luck!

Thank you Susieqt - slow but steady wins the race! Have always been a bit of a slow loser, and being peri menopausal does not help, but I determined to get there eventually!

Hey everyone, hoping I can join you guys as I'm officially back into the tens after starting at 11st 4lbs last week on SW :D

I'm aiming for the nines, but I have a way to go yet - I was 10st 11lbs at yesterday's WI. Got my half stone award after just a week though, so I was really chuffed and now keep looking at it to spur me on :)

The ten stone range is always where I hit a brick wall (I've already noticed a few of you saying this!), so hopefully we can all pull each other through it.

My next goals are to get down from 10st 11lbs to 10st 7lbs, and then to reach my Club 10 target of 10st 2. Once I've done that, I'll set some new ones - don't want to get ahead of myself! - but my eventual ultimate goal is 9 stone even, no more and no less. It'd be perfect as I'm the sort of girl that always fluctuates by a few pounds over the month, and if I leave that little bit of room between 9 - 9st 7lbs I know I'm still well within my healthy range even when I'm feeling bloated and rubbish!

Hey everyone, hoping I can join you guys as I'm officially back into the tens after starting at 11st 4lbs last week on SW :D

I'm aiming for the nines, but I have a way to go yet - I was 10st 11lbs at yesterday's WI. Got my half stone award after just a week though, so I was really chuffed and now keep looking at it to spur me on :)

Hiya Seanin - you came and went so quickly in the 11s thread (well done on your first week btw) I don't think I got a chance to say Hi and:welcome2:

Thankyou :) I didn't expect to leave the 11s so quickly, but I'm sure I'll be here in the 10s for quite a while, lol!

Back