Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Weigh in today. Lost 2lbs which makes me 10.2. With a bit of hard work, I may only be here for another week or two.

That's great news Kellyhellen :happy096:

I thought I was going to be at least 10st if not under today as I was 10st 1lb on Saturday.Jumped on scales today and I'm 10st 3lb :sigh:

Feels like I'm going to be here until Xmas.:(

Aww gettingfitat50 I am sorry to hear you didn't get the result you were looking for :patback:. I'm sure next week will be better. I turn 49 next week so it's nice to see someone else in same age range.

susieqt said:
Must be the folk in here you like :D
Sure it won't be long till you are in the 9s!

Much as I love u all I'd quite like to be more than an infrequent visitor to the nines! ;)

I'm starting in the 10s (haven't been in the 10s since I was in high school before I lost my puppy fat).
Spent most of my late teens and early 20s in the high 8s/low 9s and married life and hormonal issues have seen me whack on about 18lbs in a year :(

Desperately want to get back to 9st 3lbs, but would be happy at 9st 7lbs.

x

I'm down to 9st11.25.....yay yay yay!!!! I'm going to visit the 9s. Being the ever pessimist though I may be seeing you all again soon!! Good luck everyone :)

Congrats Slim, you must be delighted :)

Wish I could say I was heading nearer the 9's but after a sneaky peek at the scales today it's saying I have put on 3.5lbs??! Is this even possible since official WI last Friday. I know I should't trust a mid week weigh and I'm trully annoyed at myself now! Anyways I'm not gonna go reaching for the chocolate but just needed a rant lol

Woohoooooo!
Two weeks in to my second stint on SW- lost 1lb last week & 1lb this week- taking me to 9.13lb!
I have to admit I did a little victory dance around the bathroom this morning! :)
It's been soooo long since I've seen the 9s!! No matter how close to the 10s I still am- I was happy!! :D

Kellyhellen said:
Love2bslim, I don't blame you. I shall be doing the same when I see a 9. Hopefully this week or next! What's your final goal weight? Mines 9st. Maybe 8.13, just to see an 8! good luck. I'm right behind you. X

Oooh good luck!!! It's such a good feeling isn't it!!
My mini goal is 9.7 but ideally 9. I think I'd loose another lb in sheer excitement dancing if I ever saw an 8! Haha!
Good luck!! :D

Afternoon all!

Well, after a 5 day visit from my friend, I'm hoping just to *stay* in the tens this week - it's almost the end of week 2 on SW for me and I lost a whopping 7lbs last week, taking me to 10st 11lbs.

I've been mostly good, no mad indulgences, just loosened the rules with a couple of mealtimes and enjoyed a mild night out on Sunday - but I'm still bricking it! I've only just hit the 10s and I'm really hoping I've at least stayed the same if the news has to be less than nice.

Also finding it hard today to get back on track; again, I haven't lost the plot, but I'm so hungry at the moment and could so easily just grab something quick and handy. Either way, whatever happens I know that class tomorrow will give me the boost I need.

Please, please let me stay in the 10s....

Seanin said:
Afternoon all!

Well, after a 5 day visit from my friend, I'm hoping just to *stay* in the tens this week - it's almost the end of week 2 on SW for me and I lost a whopping 7lbs last week, taking me to 10st 11lbs.

I've been mostly good, no mad indulgences, just loosened the rules with a couple of mealtimes and enjoyed a mild night out on Sunday - but I'm still bricking it! I've only just hit the 10s and I'm really hoping I've at least stayed the same if the news has to be less than nice.

Also finding it hard today to get back on track; again, I haven't lost the plot, but I'm so hungry at the moment and could so easily just grab something quick and handy. Either way, whatever happens I know that class tomorrow will give me the boost I need.

You will. No mad indulgences, mild night.......... I bet you'll lose 1lb! Good luck for tomorrow, x

Seanin said:
Afternoon all!

Good luck - fab weight loss so far! I've got my fingers crossed for u :)

Good luck - fab weight loss so far! I've got my fingers crossed for u :)

Thanks :) Just not feeling the same positive vibes today I think, even though I know I've really done nothing wrong!

My mum's feeling the same at the moment. We have a theory that perhaps as it's only two weeks in, our bodies are going into a sort of shock mode and that's why we're feeling a bit rubbish.

I'm just trying to go over the last few days and remember what I've eaten (silly me was so busy she forgot to do her food diary) so I can gauge how 'naughty' I've been. It's definitely been a heavier few days than usual, but I did factor in some exercise...hoping for damage limitation there. Maybe it's wiser to forget trying to remember my daily menus and just focus on getting ahead this coming week.

Am 10st exactly (again) big push this week to get in the 9's. Want to see 9.7 by my work conference at the end of Sep so now I have a real target in mind!

Am 10st exactly (again) big push this week to get in the 9's. Want to see 9.7 by my work conference at the end of Sep so now I have a real target in mind!

Good luck Carbs - I've only just hit the tens and already it's a struggle!

Hi everyone :)

I'm still here - working my way down through the tens. I weighed in at 10.11 today. Happy enough with that for this week. Onwards and downwards :)

Weighed in at 10.1.5 on Monday! Would love to be in the 9's next week but I'm not hopeful :rolleyes:

Back