Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Katerpillar said:
Weighed in at 10.1.5 on Monday! Would love to be in the 9's next week but I'm not hopeful :rolleyes:

Wow! Well done, and good luck for next week. Can't wait to be where you are now :)

Ditto! Well done! X

Hello all!

I've just crashed into the tens from 11st 1lb to 10st 8lb - I was already at target:eek:

I'm now at a bit of a crossroads. I could reduce my target (again!) but not sure where I need to be.

Certainly 9st 13lb sounds great, but even for a small bloke might be too dangerous.

Anyway, glad to be comfortably in the 10's for now.

Steve

Maximus said:
Hello all!

I've just crashed into the tens from 11st 1lb to 10st 8lb - I was already at target:eek:

I'm now at a bit of a crossroads. I could reduce my target (again!) but not sure where I need to be.

Certainly 9st 13lb sounds great, but even for a small bloke might be too dangerous.

Anyway, glad to be comfortably in the 10's for now.

Steve

Welcome! Good luck on deciding where you want to be - just make sure it feels right.

Ps. Love the name - it's what our rescue cat is called - he was such a tiny little mite when we got him we thought it suited him!

Hello all - weigh in was this morning and I'm still here in the 10s, thank God! I did STS at 10st 11lbs, but that was to be expected after my friend visiting for a few days.

Setting myself a challenge now to give me extra motivation - I'm aiming to hit my Club 10 target by the end of the month class, which is 2 weeks from today. That means I have to aim for a loss of 9lbs in 2 weeks - quite a tall order I know, but it's worth a shot! That would take me down to 10st 2lbs which is unbearably close to my target weight (but also unbearably hard to move downwards from, lol).

Welcome! Good luck on deciding where you want to be - just make sure it feels right.

Ps. Love the name - it's what our rescue cat is called - he was such a tiny little mite when we got him we thought it suited him!
Lol

I had thought about changing it to Minimus, but thought that a little too vain - even for me;)

1.5lb off for me :) jogging must be working!

Woodland girl said:
Yeah! Well done you losers :)

Haha thanks :) am 9.13 and 1/2 but am gonna wait till weigh in next week to make sure I'm officially in the nines!

Well done on the losses! I put on 0.75 lb today which I expected due to lots of social events this week, relieved as could have been much worse! Always seem to hit a brick wall at 10st 6lbs, ahhhh!!

Down to 10st10 but think I've hit a bit of a plateau as I stayed the same last week and looking like a gain this week. Red week next week with lots of exercise to kick this diet's ass... 7 weigh ins until holidays... eeeek!! Can I get to 10 stone for then?

I've lost all motivation and I'm thinking about giving up. I have been sticking to the plan yet losing nothing. 4 months ago I gave up drinking 1.5l of coke a day in the hope that it would boost my losses but yesterday I got some because it doesn't seem worth it.

Don't give up Kerry - We all have moments like this - It will come off eventually. Have you been doing a diary so we can have a look and perhaps we can see if you are going wrong anywhere and give you some advice

You will not like yourself if you give up - Don't be a quitter

kerryarron said:
I've lost all motivation and I'm thinking about giving up. I have been sticking to the plan yet losing nothing. 4 months ago I gave up drinking 1.5l of coke a day in the hope that it would boost my losses but yesterday I got some because it doesn't seem worth it.

Have you tried a food diary? I found that really useful as thought I was sticking to the plan but when I wrote everything down I realised I was having too many syns/ not sticking to it properly.... I think the trouble with sw is you can feel you're sticking to it when you're actually not.

I know it can get disheartening but try not to be. It's definitely a healthier lifestyle. How much more do u want to lose? I think mixing your days up and also eating more of a variety as well as lots if scan bran works for me!

I would try and stay off the coke if u can - that much can't be v good for u xxx

Hi kerryarron
Sometimes the weight loss slows down but keep at it. Cutting out drinking lots of coke is a healthy choice so if you get some limit what you have. Have you posted a food diary? Perhaps someone can give you some pointers. For example I follow SW extra easy and am into the 9s now but if I eat lots of carbs then the weight loss slowed down. I have found that eating smaller portions of rice/pasta/potatoes but increasing my meat/veg and fruit has helped me.

eatwell said:
Hi kerryarron
Sometimes the weight loss slows down but keep at it. Cutting out drinking lots of coke is a healthy choice so if you get some limit what you have. Have you posted a food diary? Perhaps someone can give you some pointers. For example I follow SW extra easy and am into the 9s now but if I eat lots of carbs then the weight loss slowed down. I have found that eating smaller portions of rice/pasta/potatoes but increasing my meat/veg and fruit has helped me.

Hi eatwell, I am struggling to get back into the 9's this time round am at 10st now. Am doing a mix of EE and Green but last time EE wasn't invented and it didn't seem to effect weight loss perhaps I need to follow your lead and limit the carbs :-(

Last edited:
I did still eat them but was strict with portion size but still satisfying my appetite with loads of super free foods.

Still the same at a healthy 10st 10lbs .

I am hoping to get below at some point , but it's a struggle

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back