Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

woohoo, yay funcurls :) glad to see you here!

Following a disrupted week; 2 days off work out of my routine and 2 meals out etc I have lost 1.04lb taking me to 10.11lb, 3 more lbs till my target. Which amazes me, I never thought I would be able to lose 1 stone let alone over 2 stone on my own at home!! I have done it to date over 26 weeks, with 2 weddings, a hen weekend, a holiday and several others occasions thrown in and it has been slow but steady... bascially 1lb a week!!

Hi all,

Can I join you? I want to get back to my target of 9 stone 13 pounds. It was *always* about getting into the 9s. Heheh.

I'm only a few pounds off so hoping to crack it in the next week or two. Wanted to come on here and get some motivation and support. :)

Cheers
Vicky

funcurls said:
Hi there, anyone mind if I join you?!! I've just entered the 10s (10st 13lb) after being in the 11s for a very long time!!! My Target is 10st 10lb but depending on how I feel I may try to take things further over time! I don't know if I'll ever get into the 9s, but joining the group will hopefully keep me focused in working my way down through the 10s!! Is that OK?XXX

Glad to see you here. It's s bit quiet on here. X

Hi there, anyone mind if I join you?!! I've just entered the 10s (10st 13lb) after being in the 11s for a very long time!!! My Target is 10st 10lb but depending on how I feel I may try to take things further over time! I don't know if I'll ever get into the 9s, but joining the group will hopefully keep me focused in working my way down through the 10s!! Is that OK?XXX

Yaaay! Hello missy! Wowweee well done you for getting into the 10's! :D :D I have been part of this thread for a considerable amount of time now and I think I might just be stopping here - but as long as it's at the lower end I don't mind! :D

Welcome ninnins! We have been expecting you :D congratulations on getting in the 10's amigo :D xx

Why thank you :)

I dont think ive ever been in the 10's before, mearly just passed through them in my teens!

Exciting times!

WI last night and lost 1lb. Have lost the weight I put on holiday. Going to set my Target next week. I'm 5ft 6 inches so thinking of setting it at 10st 3lbs. Do you think that's a good target?

Might be saying goodbye to this thread next week and saying hello to the 9`s :cry:

Lost 2 1/2 lbs at WI last night & got my 1 1/2 stone award!!

Now weigh 10st 1lb.

Well done to you all! I'm currently not sticking to plan, it didn't seem to work for me so I'm trying my own diet for this month to see how it goes. When I weighed myself this morning I saw a flash of a 5 before the scales settled on 10 stone 6lb exactly, hopefully next time I weigh I'll be lighter! I'm glad to be under the half stone so I can round my weight down to 10 lol. I would love to be in the 9s by xmas but I'm not holding my breath, I seem to struggle to lose weight no matter what I do.

WI last night and lost 1lb. Have lost the weight I put on holiday. Going to set my Target next week. I'm 5ft 6 inches so thinking of setting it at 10st 3lbs. Do you think that's a good target?

Congrats on the loss!! I too am 5ft 6 and I have set my initial target at 10st 8lb as I was coming down from 13st, but of late I have been thinking of lowering it, but was unsure. I think 10st 3lb is a sensible target, depending on your frame etc...

I have also been thinking what is a realistic target to maintain? I am going to get to my initial target and see how it goes... I also find clothes a a good indicator. Good luck getting to target!!!

After weeks of floating between 10 and 9.13 I've finally had a sneaky peek of 9.12. Think this is due to mixing up my exercise routine with swimming and the gym, fingers crossed that on official weigh in day I shall be 9.12 or less!

Good luck to you all on your way through the tens! Might see you in the 9's soon!

C x

charliemm said:
After weeks of floating between 10 and 9.13 I've finally had a sneaky peek of 9.12. Think this is due to mixing up my exercise routine with swimming and the gym, fingers crossed that on official weigh in day I shall be 9.12 or less!

Good luck to you all on your way through the tens! Might see you in the 9's soon!

C x

Me too! And this week it flickered between 9.12 and 9.13 but settled at 9.13 one more week and I shall be (hopefully) leaving this group forever!!! Good luck

Hi, I think it's a good target to set yourself and then when you reach it see how you feel. If you're happy great and if you feel like you want to lose some more then you can set a new one. I'm same height as you and I'm 10st 3 just now but I'm hoping to get to 9st 7 which is the weight I used to be and was happiest with my shape. Everyones body carriers weight differently though so just see how you feel :) Congrats on loss and good luck :)

Me too! And this week it flickered between 9.12 and 9.13 but settled at 9.13 one more week and I shall be (hopefully) leaving this group forever!!! Good luck

If you're 9.13 does that not mean you're in the 9's now?! Or are you waiting for official weigh in?!

chickadee83 said:
If you're 9.13 does that not mean you're in the 9's now?! Or are you waiting for official weigh in?!

It does, and your right if I don't leave I'm almost expecting myself to gain and be back at 10....well I won't let it happen - see you on the 9's Bye all, good luck

Last edited:
Back