Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Good luck carbs see you in the 9s soon I hope :)

Yep, official weigh in this morning puts me at 9.12 and a half, though even saw a flicker of 9.11! Am so pleased, have STS for weeks. I've found that having 15 syns a day and varying my exercise has really helped :)

Good luck to you all! X

WI today showed 10.2 so 3 more lbs and I'll be in the 9s :) So close yet so far!

1lb on. :( 10 st 12lb again. Just got to stick at it I guess...

I havent been 100 per cent for ages and keep switching between 10.05 and 9.12. Weighed in at 10.05 this morning and feeling depressed at my lack of progress - although know it's my own fault. I can't go to class as I work really long hours but my oh is now going to weigh me in!

Heeello tens....just weighed in tonight 10stone 13lbs. Could av cries. Never ever been thia weight well since pubety that is. Also got my 2 stone shiney :-D

Its taken some time but im here to stay now!!!

I am very happy to report that I reached Target tonight, losing 3lb to make 10st 10lb!!! HOWEVER, I'm going to try for another 7lb gradually so would like to stay in this group to help me move further down through the 10 stone range!!X

Lost 4lb tonight taking me to 10.11 :) Defo here to stay this time (well... until the 9's!) and looking forward to working my way downwards.

Good luck everyone! x

I am very happy to report that I reached Target tonight, losing 3lb to make 10st 10lb!!! HOWEVER, I'm going to try for another 7lb gradually so would like to stay in this group to help me move further down through the 10 stone range!!X

3lbs :eek: from mrs i dont think ive done very well this week :superwoman:

MASSIVE congrats on reaching target!

:party0038:

welcome (back) Clareel and LPV-great losses both of you!

not expecting much from me tomorrow night, possibly a small gain :sigh:

I've been really good this week and stupidly I weighed myself this morning. 9.13 my scales say but I know they never match the scales at weigh in!!!! Why do that to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been really good this week and stupidly I weighed myself this morning. 9.13 my scales say but I know they never match the scales at weigh in!!!! Why do that to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do the same, scales at home have been down to 10.1 so can see 9 stone range....so close!!
Can't make WI this week which is frustrating as I wont' know from weighing at home whether I've got there. Was 10.2 last week. Just got to keep going on. seems very slow at times though!

Unbelievably I have lost 2.5lbs this week! Biggets loss from me in MONTHS! I had a real, hard push this week and the scales blessed me yesterday morning with a flash of 9 stone 12lbs! :eek: :D :eek: :D

So happy I could quite literally pee myself!.......but I'll try not to! :p

Now, it is OH's birthday week and we are goign away so I am not going to say 'ta-ta' just yet - one week in the 9's does not a stayer make!....but we shall see! :D xx

Well i've just been to the shop for my salad for tea and I ended up in the sweets section :eek:

I haven't had any syns yet today and so I bought Maltesers and a bar of bourneville. Haven't decided which one to have yet, or half of at least....Its weigh in tomoz and my head is saying don't have any but thats just stupid.....Right????????

x-x-x-x

Well i've just been to the shop for my salad for tea and I ended up in the sweets section :eek:

I haven't had any syns yet today and so I bought Maltesers and a bar of bourneville. Haven't decided which one to have yet, or half of at least....Its weigh in tomoz and my head is saying don't have any but thats just stupid.....Right????????

x-x-x-x

If you have the syns for some and want some then have it!

No WI for me this week as im sick, i did manage to drag myself out of bed to the bathroom and onto the scales for an unofficial WI at the proper time and they said 10 11. They are usually the same as SW ones, at most 1/2lb out but i was wearing PJS which i would assume are lighter than my normal clothes. So will call that an unoffical small loss ;)

Well was a bit naughty last night and went well over my syns. Why do I self sabotage every time I meet one of my goals? Twice i've done it for getting into the 10s and also when I got my 5 stone award.

5 days until WI and I want to make them as good as possible. Aiming for 100% so I can lose a lb and get my 5 and a half stone award :)

Back