Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

hi all - well 1lb off for me this week - really pleased as I am back on track after a couple of weeks of being ill.

Need to try and step it up a bit cant think of anything food wise as am being really really good so maybe will up the exercise a bit.

Was trying to lose another 7lbs before I go on holiday end of Nov so need to push it a bit

Wow your all doing so well! I don't actually know how much I weigh so will do that tommorow and see the damage then see how much I lose next Friday ;)

You can only do your best hun! Tonight and tomorrow are only 2 meals in the whole week and you can minimise the damage if you really want to! You can still lose those few lbs before your holibubs! I totally know what you mean about having a number in your head you want to be before you go! You're so like me with the numbers thing! I'm going to Madeira in 5 weeks 4 days and I already know in my head EXACTLY what I want to be lol! What are we liiiiike?! X

oh madeira is the first stop on my cruise!

so sneaky WI after 1st meal out-a massive 4 lbs on! :sigh: and ive ate crap today instead of it forcing me to be on my best behaviour-doh! i know, i know its fluid blah, blah, blah but it doesnt bode well when i know ive another big night out coming up.

at least on the scenic route we get to have a life and some fun! :rolleyes:

oh madeira is the first stop on my cruise!

so sneaky WI after 1st meal out-a massive 4 lbs on! :sigh: and ive ate crap today instead of it forcing me to be on my best behaviour-doh! i know, i know its fluid blah, blah, blah but it doesnt bode well when i know ive another big night out coming up.

at least on the scenic route we get to have a life and some fun! :rolleyes:

Exactly!! I'd be teaching my Grandmother to suck eggs if I told you to look at the bigger picture and to remember to pat yourself on the back for your amazing acheivements (but perhaps you do need reminding :p!!) My weight loss record book has more twists and turns than an episode of Midsomer Murders but it has definitely been worth the slow and scenic journey (although unlike Midsomer Murders noone has got killed lol:8855:!) You and I both know that you'll deal with that gain and get back on an even keel!!X

i am no 10.2.5 slowy getting there but not as quickly as i want lol

21 lbs in ?10 weeks is AMAZING progress!! It doesn't matter how long it takes- the important thing is that you enjoy your new way of eating and don't think of it as 'a diet'! Allow yourself to have a life and you'll be more likely to stick to it in the long term and keep the weight off!!XXX

Exactly!! I'd be teaching my Grandmother to suck eggs if I told you to look at the bigger picture and to remember to pat yourself on the back for your amazing acheivements (but perhaps you do need reminding :p!!) My weight loss record book has more twists and turns than an episode of Midsomer Murders but it has definitely been worth the slow and scenic journey (although unlike Midsomer Murders noone has got killed lol:8855:!) You and I both know that you'll deal with that gain and get back on an even keel!!X

Ive never understood why people live in Midsomer!!

21 lbs in ?10 weeks is AMAZING progress!! It doesn't matter how long it takes- the important thing is that you enjoy your new way of eating and don't think of it as 'a diet'! Allow yourself to have a life and you'll be more likely to stick to it in the long term and keep the weight off!!XXX

thank you huni :)

Hello All,
Room for an ever decreasing little one???
Weighed in today at 10st13lb so am happily and at long last moving down to the 10's thread!
Nice to see a few familiar names in here. I will catch up on the goings on around here in a little while when my boys are not trying to kill each other! :)

Impressed with myself today! Went out last night and ate the supper provided, white buttered roll, ham, pickle and crisps. Probably would have been within syns or only slightly over had it not been for the 500ml of wine I drank (17 syns!). So this morning I was thinking, stuff it I'll get a McDonald's for lunch! Then say down and did my diary for the last two days, worked out I 'only' had 37 syns yesterday and I could pull it back before Monnday's WI. So I've been very good, on plan and only 5.5 syns, feeling great now!

well done!!

i have had a rubbish week. i think cos i know im not weighing in for 3 week ive been totally off on one!! had blumming fish and chips for dinner and they repeated on me :-(

i missed this weeks weigh in cause of a bad flu still dyin with it i think ill never get into 9's. will i have to pay for the missed weigh in.

week 1 : -3
week 2 : -3
week 3 : -0
week 4 : -1.5
week 5 : didnt go

if you contact your C before 12 on the day of class you can take it as a holiday when sick, if you havent let them know not going you may get charged, think its a lot to do with your C's discretion

Hello there can I join you. I have put on a stone since the beginning of the summer holidays. I would love to lose this by Christmas. My week started great but I had my nephews 21st birthday and it has gone downhill since then so have only lost 1lb. Better than a gain though

I have no social events this week so as long as I can stay off the wine I should be ok

Back