Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi , I put on nearly 1lb this week, so that makes me 11st 1/2 lb , I excersied 5 times last week , was good food wise until friday when I had Indian and a bottle of wine :-( I thought I deserved a little treat ! Obviously not !! I really want to be firmly in the 10's grrrrrrrr .

Any advise welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-0.5 for me tonight, delighted as was * week and had a weekend which consisted of two parties, approx 15 cocktail sausages and 2 bottles of red wine! Mega motivated for next week :)

Dee148 said:
Yes I thought about that, bloody he'll cant win !! Lol :)

Dont worry ur still winning! Muscle uses more energy than fat...so more calorie burning and more weight loss! Ignore the scales they lie!! Xx

tally05 said:
Dont worry ur still winning! Muscle uses more energy than fat...so more calorie burning and more weight loss! Ignore the scales they lie!! Xx

Hi , scales do lie , my weight can be 5lb different from day to day , that's my prob I weigh myself too much !! Hope you manage to loose what you expect this week x

still in here by the skin of my teeth! thought i was gonna need a weeks grace too but only put on 1.5 so now 10 13

i highly doubt i will lose 6lbs in a week to get to 10 7 like i wanted for my hol but i will settle with getting back down to 10 10.5 where i was before my pesky gains

Well done Tally05 great achievement - hopefully join you in the next few weeks. My WI is tomorrow and I had planned to up the exercise a bit this week but as with most plans it all went pants due to heavy commuter traffic and getting home too late. What will be will be - have one more chance to get out jogging tonite (the OH chases me round the village only not our village the next one incase I bump into someone I know) :8855:

Chookiehen said:
Well done Tally05 great achievement - hopefully join you in the next few weeks. My WI is tomorrow and I had planned to up the exercise a bit this week but as with most plans it all went pants due to heavy commuter traffic and getting home too late. What will be will be - have one more chance to get out jogging tonite (the OH chases me round the village only not our village the next one incase I bump into someone I know) :8855:

Haha I refuse to run with the OH. He's an ex army squadie and a bodybuilder and if I'm not being sick by the time i want to stop he considers it that I havnt worked hard enough and has no patience with me lol. Apparently as long as I'm still standing I should still be running! Damn army mentality! iv been meaning to o running but it keeps raining. I refuse to be cold AND wet!! Good look with your WI!! Xx

Haha I refuse to run with the OH. He's an ex army squadie and a bodybuilder and if I'm not being sick by the time i want to stop he considers it that I havnt worked hard enough and has no patience with me lol. Apparently as long as I'm still standing I should still be running! Damn army mentality! iv been meaning to o running but it keeps raining. I refuse to be cold AND wet!! Good look with your WI!! Xx

Sounds like my sis's boyfriend! He doesnt even have the army excuse! She said she had had enough one day they were out and he told her face didnt look like it was about to explode so clearly she hadnt had enough! She cried lol

Cannot believe it. Lost 2.5lbs this week. 4lbs to target. Have a very social week coming up. Hoping for 1 next week.

ninnins said:
Sounds like my sis's boyfriend! He doesnt even have the army excuse! She said she had had enough one day they were out and he told her face didnt look like it was about to explode so clearly she hadnt had enough! She cried lol

Awe I don't cry I just tell him to do one! Don't go with him anymore now so it's ok! I hate losing weight it's such a slow process! And putting it back on seems such a quick one! Grrr! X

Back