Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Oh how I'd love a 3lb loss- what's your secret?

I've pitched my tent, I best make it cosy because I recon I'll be here till gone Xmas lol.

Malibu xx

I've put mine up next to you - that last few lbs seem to be the hardest - was hoping to be in the 9's for my holiday next month as I plan to put on about 5lbs :8855: then can start again seriously in jan.

I've put mine up next to you - that last few lbs seem to be the hardest - was hoping to be in the 9's for my holiday next month as I plan to put on about 5lbs :8855: then can start again seriously in jan.

I'm 5 weeks in and 2.5 lb down I can see this beeing a very looooooong journey. I've been told about this 777 business and think i will be doing that next week, hoping it will give me a boost. Maybe you should try something drastic like a speed week or success express where you have 2/3rds superfree food on your plate for every meal. Maybe if you just push extra hard for the next few weeks you can enjoy ur food on holiday knowing you deserve it.

Malibu xx

hi Malibustacy whats the 777 thing. Have already been on superspeed - normally would go out jogging in the evenings but last week didnt get home until really late due to heavy traffic and road accidents ( I commute into london by coach every day - which is usually 10times better than the trains in kent - the down side is when the motorways are blocked with accidents)

Cant wait for holiday am off to Las Vegas - the cheeseburger at the oasis, Cheesecake factory
pancakes for breakfast am drooling already.
Have to be realistic am just not going to stay on plan at all.

hi Malibustacy whats the 777 thing. Have already been on superspeed - normally would go out jogging in the evenings but last week didnt get home until really late due to heavy traffic and road accidents ( I commute into london by coach every day - which is usually 10times better than the trains in kent - the down side is when the motorways are blocked with accidents)

Cant wait for holiday am off to Las Vegas - the cheeseburger at the oasis, Cheesecake factory
pancakes for breakfast am drooling already.
Have to be realistic am just not going to stay on plan at all.

7 speed foods
7 syns
for 7 days.

It seems a little more acheivable that some of the others and im hoping it helps me keep control of my syns.

OMG!!! Vegas that is on my bucket list! along with campa vanning round new zealand for a few months. But all these things will have to wait til the child is all grown up and the morgage isn't eatting us alive lol.

God no don't hold back (oops shouldn't really say that) but its Vegas and as they say what happens in vegas stays in vegas!!!!

Malibu xx

OUCH!! Gone back up into the 11s tonight!!! NOT a nice feeling as I vowed never to re-enter the 11s!!!Got some major pulling back to do next week but feeling positive about it!!x

one weeks grace to the rescue again!

now im off on holiday on fri-who is gonna be responsible for chucking her out next week if need be? :p (not that there will be a need of course!)

also since im away for 2 weeks does that mean i get 2 weeks grace to get back down into the 10's again?! :8855:

7 speed foods 7 syns for 7 days.

Might join you for this one next week
are you starting Sunday or Monday ?

ninnins said:
one weeks grace to the rescue again!

now im off on holiday on fri-who is gonna be responsible for chucking her out next week if need be? :p (not that there will be a need of course!)

also since im away for 2 weeks does that mean i get 2 weeks grace to get back down into the 10's again?! :8855:

Well the pressure's certainly on now! I couldn't face the shame of expulsion, just as I'm too proud to have to pay at class again, so its 2.5 lb or I'm in 4 it!! (2 lb to get back into 10s!) Some major soup-making and NO chocolate on the cards this week!! X

7 speed foods 7 syns for 7 days.

Might join you for this one next week
are you starting Sunday or Monday ?

I was going to start on tuesday as I wont be gong shopping til monday night, plus its weigh in tuesday morn so will be able to tell if it make a difference or not.

I have a week to swot up on speed foods :).

if we all do it we can report back here with our finding :) or someone can make a new thread maybe.. I say someone meaning not me coz Im am computer stupid lol.

Malibu xx

Another week of sts - am glad, but sad as I know this week will be a gain as went to Alton Towers at the weekend and ate chocolate, ice cream, chips, pringles....need I go on!!?? Was ok as was a planned 2 days off plan! So I don't feel guilty just know what I have to do to bring it back on board for next week! x

777 does sound good!! I've fallen away from SW these past few weeks and have just been doing my own healthy eating plan but might do this and hope for a boost :) Who's starting the 777 thread then?! lol

777 can be my post holiday plan!

i lost 1 lb tonight, bit disappointed as gained 1.5 last week and thought that would at least be off as ive been good except for 1 flexi day, but it was not meant to be...

10 12 now-1.5 over my lowest weight a few weeks back

Hello all. I don't have chance to read all but I'm just calling in from orlando. Sat by the pool watching the kiddies play. Hope everyone has had a good week I will be back on next week when I get back. Oooooo and I have put on bout a stone lol x

Oh God I am dreading WI tonight. It has been a very hard week. OH 40th b'day party, family over from Ireland, no exercise and just no control. How do I get back on track as I have only 4lbs to lose (maybe more after WI).

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooo - Am I glad to be here!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shivvy, whatever happens don't worry about it! Just get back to it tomorrow! What's 1 week off in the course of your whole life?? Remember you are in it for the long haul! X

And welcome MissBeee! X

Back