Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well had my tea before WI, don't usually. Went to Prezzo had a two course meal and the scales showed 2lb gain. Hope I can get back on track :)

Well had my tea before WI, don't usually. Went to Prezzo had a two course meal and the scales showed 2lb gain. Hope I can get back on track :)

I bet that 2lb gain is just your tea! I can vary 6lbs in a day!! (though not so much on SW).

I bet you lose that plus a bit more next week - GO BEFORE TEA :8855:

I weigh in first thing in the morning (after a wee ofcorse) it shows the most flattering weight and I know that I can't blame any gains on what I've had to eat that day, although I do try and think of other excuses tho lol. My point being that it probably was ur tea that weighed 2lb especially if you had 2 course and even more so if you has anything to drink.

Onward and downwards for next week. Feel free to come and join me on my 777 week :)

Malibu xx

7 syns per day
7 speed foods per day
7 days

if I can figure out how to make a new thread im going to start it on tuesday, hopefully there will be a few ppl that want to join me n maybe a few other will spot it and give advise.

Malibu xx

hi y'all managed to find some free wifi by the pool so caught up.
2lbs gain will defo be the 2 courses you will see a good loss this week"
i on the other hand will be back in the 11s lol. we have been eating at you can eats the whole 1 1/2 weeks and i can reaaaally feel it.
gunna go to a different sw club on tuesday when i get back and see the damage then work really hard to gdt it off!!

*bounces in* Hello everyone! At today's WI I was 10 stone 11.5 pounds - I'm so pleased to be here! :D

who_la_hoop said:
*bounces in* Hello everyone! At today's WI I was 10 stone 11.5 pounds - I'm so pleased to be here! :D

Welcome and congrats :)

Well done and welcome who la hoop!! :)

Another lb off for me. :)
10 st 11 now. Getting there slowly! X

2lbs 1 oz off!!!! taking me to 4oz off my inerim target!!!!! excited!!!

hi all! and welcome newbies :)

Hmmm well I had a sneeky peak at the scales this morning even though its not weigh in till tomorrow (naughty!) anways I am once again the wrong side of 10st7lb and am now 10st8lb hopefully its a faulse reading and will look better tomorrow, but that very unlikely :( been rather rebellious this weekend, wont go in to detail as I might get a slap lol.

So here we go again... climbing back on to the wagon, seems to require a lot more effort the more I do it :(.

I will be starting a thread today or tomorrow (if I can figure out how to do it) detailing my 777 week so feel free to come and find it and give me your feed back or your progress if you fancy joining in :)

Malibu xx

Hi folks, I'm nearly back with you- I weighed in at 11 stone flat tonight! It feels so lonely up here and I can't wait to get back to my original target of 10st 10 and then I'm going to work my way down as far as I possibly can!

Hellooooooooooo I'm back!! Just unloaded the suitcases and noticed there is a class on at 12 so going to go to that and get the damage out of the way. Hope everyone has had a good two weeks x

Back