Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hellooooooooooo I'm back!! Just unloaded the suitcases and noticed there is a class on at 12 so going to go to that and get the damage out of the way. Hope everyone has had a good two weeks x

Positive attitude!!! Straight back on it!! Good girl! :wavey:

Just had first ever weigh in and am 10st 11lb! Happy to be joining this thread as haven't been below 11st in 3 years!!! Hoping to say goodbye to those 11lbs by christmas :D

Right I'm back from weigh in and I have only put on 5lbs!! I thought I had gained about 2 stone the food I have been eating. So I'm 10 13.5 so hanging on in there :) back on it this week and hoping to get it off or at least most of it x

Right I'm back from weigh in and I have only put on 5lbs!! I thought I had gained about 2 stone the food I have been eating. So I'm 10 13.5 so hanging on in there :) back on it this week and hoping to get it off or at least most of it x

Don't give it chance to settle and stick to the hips!! 100% this week and it'll go I bet!! Go for it - good luck :)

HIYA Hope you had a good time - am hoping for about a 5lb gain on my holiday in about 3 weeks
would be happy at that

Well im just hoping the rest of it doesnt catch up to me. I can sure see why a lot of Americans are massive the stuff they eat. We went to an all you can eat for breakfast everyday and there was chicken on it!!! actual fried chicken for breakfast! AND a chocolate fountain. Who wants that for breakfast??? Ok ok I may have had it a couple of times lol.
Just doing my shopping list now think my body will glad to just drink a glass of water lol

Well im just hoping the rest of it doesnt catch up to me. I can sure see why a lot of Americans are massive the stuff they eat. We went to an all you can eat for breakfast everyday and there was chicken on it!!! actual fried chicken for breakfast! AND a chocolate fountain. Who wants that for breakfast??? Ok ok I may have had it a couple of times lol.
Just doing my shopping list now think my body will glad to just drink a glass of water lol

Chocolate for breakfast? *reminds self of empty Nutella jar*

Make a list of superspeed foods and plan your meals around that

Be good! :p

mmm chocolate for breakfast I could go with that lol. Hopefully going florida in April if all goes well. probably need to stave myself between now and then if they have chocolate for breakfast theyre gunna have to roll be back on the plane home :)

Malibu xx

mmm chocolate for breakfast I could go with that lol. Hopefully going florida in April if all goes well. probably need to stave myself between now and then if they have chocolate for breakfast theyre gunna have to roll be back on the plane home :)

Malibu xx
I thought that as well. If you do end up going the place we went to for breakfast everyday was called the Golden Corral and it was amazing. Only $6.99 for all you can eat breakfast and if you go at bout 10.30 they start putting dinner out at 11 so you can do both. We were doing that then going to the theme parks and not having to eat until tea time. The food in the theme parks was crazy expensive :-D

Sounds Brill - we off to Las Vegas - buffets - Cheesecake factory and cheeseburger at the oasis who do amazing chips :sigh:

Am busy working out like a crazy woman so I can hopefully loose an extra couple of pounds to make up for the gain. Joined a GYM and went swimming - havent been swimming since school which was about 30odd years ago - forgot how to swim and nearly drowned myself :d'oh: didnt take long to get back into it though but not untill after I made a prat of myself ha ha

Sounds Brill - we off to Las Vegas - buffets - Cheesecake factory and cheeseburger at the oasis who do amazing chips :sigh:

Am busy working out like a crazy woman so I can hopefully loose an extra couple of pounds to make up for the gain. Joined a GYM and went swimming - havent been swimming since school which was about 30odd years ago - forgot how to swim and nearly drowned myself :d'oh: didnt take long to get back into it though but not untill after I made a prat of myself ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha - this made my chuckle!!

ha ha ha ha ha - this made my chuckle!!

The worst was when the O/H suggested we sit in the Jacuzzi for a while - I couldnt stop myself floating about - I sank in the pool and floated around in the Jacuzzi, My body must have been filled with air from all the baby cucumbers I have been eating. :werd:

3lbs. So delighted. I have 3lbs to go. Fingers crossed for next week.

Well done Shivvy :) My unofficial WI today was 10st 2.5 lbs - sooooo close to the 9s now!

Thanks, Wow you are so close. I only want to get to 10st 3lbs. You could be in the 9s next week x

I really hope so :) It's taken what feels like forever :)I've been having slow losses but I'll have a good bash at losing it :) Do you think you will shift 3 lbs by next week?

chickadee83 said:
I really hope so :) It's taken what feels like forever :)I've been having slow losses but I'll have a good bash at losing it :) Do you think you will shift 3 lbs by next week?

I'll have a go. Going to try doing the 777 thing also super speed soup. Fingers crossed x

Well done Shivvy1211 - 1lb off for me again this week - am jealous of yr 3lbs - a loss like that must really make yr week

So will also start the 777 week with Malibu et all tomorrow
have comfort ate a bar of choccy today as am having a bad time at work with the bullies :sigh: (must not do this as it puts what I have achieved so far at risk :copon:)

Back