Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

funcurls said:
Yaayyyy I'm safely back into the 10s at 10st 10.5lb today!! It feels so much better than 11 and I intend to stay here (and keep moving further down!!)X

yeey well done funcurls. told you you could do it before i was back lol :-D

0.5 off for me, I want to be under 10st7lb nxt week so big push!!! Must stick to plan this week end, except I have chinese buffett for father in Laws 50th so gunna have to save some syns i think and make wise decisions (not likley to happen when face with a sping roll but I can dream can't I).

Well done to everyone on their losses :)

Malibu xx

4 1/2lbs off for me yeeeeey. bye bye holiday gain. 9lbs to target!!!

Good for you. Wow that was nearly all your holiday gain gone. You've done a great job of getting back on track. x

:clap::0clapper:

Well done Lilprincessvic - wow 4.1/2 off gives me hope for after my hols (did I mention off to las vegas in 2 weeks)

Congrats Funcurls back with us - you have so much great advise for us - missed reading yr posts - glad yr back

Come on Malibu we can so beat these 1/2lbs a week

Am hoping for at least a full pound off this week - have been working out hard at the gym to loose the inches. So want to shop for next size down (still a bit tight - can get in to size 12 but with a overhang and cant sit down or walk properly :stickdance:)

yeey well done funcurls. told you you could do it before i was back lol :-D

Well done lilprincessvic and funcurls - you have both done brilliantly

Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and also to SW. I'm on the EE plan and doing it at home.

I am currently 11 stone 2lb but hope to lose that 2lb this week!! Fingers crossed.

I would love to get to 9 stone 9 ( I know it's gonna be hard but I have recently put weight on and I'm not happy so I'm willing to put the effort in. I just hope I can find some nice people on here to share the journey with x x

xxLDNxx said:
Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and also to SW. I'm on the EE plan and doing it at home.

I am currently 11 stone 2lb but hope to lose that 2lb this week!! Fingers crossed.

I would love to get to 9 stone 9 ( I know it's gonna be hard but I have recently put weight on and I'm not happy so I'm willing to put the effort in. I just hope I can find some nice people on here to share the journey with x x

Welcome. Best of luck with your weightloss journey.

Hi everyone, am really pleased to be here, just scraped through last night at weigh in 10.13 1/2 with a 1lb loss which i was amazed at after a really sweet munchy, well binge week! only being doing SW for 6 weeks and have lost 12 1/2lb, hoping to get another 1 1/2 off this week fo my 1 stone award... so back to 100% (hopefully) and get my butt moving a bit more.

Hello all on this grim Wednesday afternoon. I am stood on my tip toes and I can nearly see Friday evening!!! (would normally be Saturday but my stepson is coming home a day early and we are going to see Lion King :-D)
Just wondering if anyone elses groups do Miss Slinky as I have seen anything of it on here and my C has just text and said I have been nominated.

Brilliant to see the support on here and everyone inching down!
I am 10.4.8 this morning! Been sooo many years since I saw that! 5 lbs to my main target!!!! And 8 days until my 40th! Shame I didnt make it to target but close enough and at least I feel great :)

Woodland girl said:
Brilliant to see the support on here and everyone inching down!
I am 10.4.8 this morning! Been sooo many years since I saw that! 5 lbs to my main target!!!! And 8 days until my 40th! Shame I didnt make it to target but close enough and at least I feel great :)

Well done an happy birthday I'm 40 in 2 months an really want to be target by then too he he, you not that far off :) Enjoy your celebration x

lilprincessvic said:
Hello all on this grim Wednesday afternoon. I am stood on my tip toes and I can nearly see Friday evening!!! (would normally be Saturday but my stepson is coming home a day early and we are going to see Lion King :-D)
Just wondering if anyone elses groups do Miss Slinky as I have seen anything of it on here and my C has just text and said I have been nominated.

Ooh that's sounds lovely!! Well done :) x

Hiya ladies
Not managed to get on here for a few weeks!
I've managed to shift a few more lbs, I'm 10.2 now and I also got my 1.5stone award! :) I'm on track for getting into the 9's for christmas and feeling greeeeeat!

Lilprincessvic- my group is doing the miss slinky thing too and in my absense I was nominated my my friends:eek: xxx

I started SW at 11st 12lbs as well, and currently weigh in at 10st 5lbs. I still seems to be coming off, despite having a very off week of maintaining last Tuesday (this week lost 2lbs again). Target weight is 8st 0lbs (I'm only 5'2"). Obviously in the 9's is the next lot of targets... my Christmas target is 9st 10lbs! Hope I'll get there.
Those that are struggling I recommend drink more water and write everything down in your food diary.

Back