Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I started SW at 11st 12lbs as well, and currently weigh in at 10st 5lbs. I still seems to be coming off, despite having a very off week of maintaining last Tuesday (this week lost 2lbs again). Target weight is 8st 0lbs (I'm only 5'2"). Obviously in the 9's is the next lot of targets... my Christmas target is 9st 10lbs! Hope I'll get there.
Those that are struggling I recommend drink more water and write everything down in your food diary.

Im 5 2" as well. Do you think 8 stone is achievable?
I set my target at 9 13 but I think I will go down half a stone each time I think I can do it. Im currently at 10 9lbs and fitting into 10/12 things but I still feel big. My partner says I shouldnt loose too much more but I have different plans!!!

FINALLY- I'm in the 9s :)
Just!
9 stone 13.75 :)

chickadee83 said:
FINALLY- I'm in the 9s :)
Just!
9 stone 13.75 :)

Snap that's what I weighed this week too what a feeling not seen a 9 for god knows how long let's keep it going an get into the 9's for good ;-) x

Will done chick!!! You must feel fab!! :)

Edit: Oops, and lynica!!!

I weighed in at 10 st 9. Moving ever closely to the holy 9's!
:)

Thanks so far and woodland girl :)

Sofar keep ploughing away it took me a while but worth the slog in the end :)

Lynica- it feels like meeting an old friend lol getting down to 9.7 will be tough but I'm determined!! Good luck to you!

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and just came across this thread. Seems you're all doing so well and is encouraging me! I'm 10st 10 at moment (after coming down from 12st 1lb) and aim to be 9 st (in a dream world) or 9.7lbs (in a realistic world) by my wedding in June.

Im new to sw and am starting the plan after my next food shop - just doing all my research and getting me head around it first! Just wondering if anybody can help me on syns. As if been on a low calorie very restricted diet for the past year which has helped me lose my weight so far (but has come to a stand still lately hence my change to sw). I am worried that if I use my 15 syns each day I am going to gain weight. So planned on using 3-4 a day and then having a little treat at weekends. But have read that if you don't use ur syns each week sw doesn't work? Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks x

Hi, I wouldn't go any lower than 5 syns. Your body needs it and once you get to target it helps keep it off. If you don't have enough syns then if you stop doing doing sw you will put it back on really quickly. I tend to loose my weight if I use my syns than if I don't x

Thanks for your advice. Im just a bit worried as for the past year iv been on a very low calorie diet (what would be 0syns) I'm worried that suddenly having loads of syns will make me gain. Maybe if I start on 5 syns a day and save the other 5-10 per day for the weekend so I'd still be having at least 75 syns a week and gradually introduce more up to the 105 a week as my body got used to it. X

Im 5 2" as well. Do you think 8 stone is achievable?
I set my target at 9 13 but I think I will go down half a stone each time I think I can do it. Im currently at 10 9lbs and fitting into 10/12 things but I still feel big. My partner says I shouldnt loose too much more but I have different plans!!!

Hiya! Yes I think so because there was a time I was 8st 7lbs and I still had chunky legs and a curvy figure! Once I get into the healthy BMI range though will take it one step at a time!
Hehe I know what you mean about other people saying stuff. I think people get used to seeing you a particular way and get drastic images about what you'll look like but truth is that the weight comes off all over so it probably won't be as radical as they think! Not at our kind of weights. I feel now I'm not going to look a huge amount different from now on just going to get rid of the flabby bits really! my ribcage etc wont get any smaller will it!
Good luck on your journey!! :D

Thanks for your advice. Im just a bit worried as for the past year iv been on a very low calorie diet (what would be 0syns) I'm worried that suddenly having loads of syns will make me gain. Maybe if I start on 5 syns a day and save the other 5-10 per day for the weekend so I'd still be having at least 75 syns a week and gradually introduce more up to the 105 a week as my body got used to it. X

Obviously everyone's body is different but from my experience I've found the opposite of your fears. I was doing SW really strictly have 0 syns majority of days and loosing good amounts to start with (2lbs, 3lbs etc) then it went down to 1.2, 1. One week I decided to experiment and gave myself leway of the 5-15 syns per day. I don't limit myself to a number I essentially allow myself 15 but I just don't have that every day, just depends how what I fancy or what meals I've planned. The week I did that e.g. had 9 syns one day, 2 syns another, 12 syns another etc (just mixed it up) I lost 2.5lbs!
I always plan my days around free foods and superfrees mainly which gives me a lot of choice when it comes to having syns.
I think the body reponds to having a huge mixture of foods so I think more than anything it's important not to get into a routine e.g. having pasta every day for lunch, or having the same healthy option each day. Times I've got stuck in a rut like this I've found I've lost less.
It takes a while to get into the SW routine as you find out what's free, healthy options etc but once you've learnt the basics and picked up a few tips it easily becomes a way of life! I certainly will never go back!
Good luck! :) xx

i hope my scales are right as they are showing about another 2lb loss but will have to wait till i can next get to group which will be next week as the OH is out of the country and i don't fancy taking a baby and a two year old along with me!

STS for me this week but i did win groups miss slinky woo!!

I STS as well last week :wave_cry: (congrats on the Miss Slinky well done) - tomorrow is my last WI before my holiday so hoping for at least a loss of something, even half a pound would do :(. This last stone is proving really hard going but I cant give up, keep reading peoples posts on here to keep me motivated.

hey girlies, back from my hols and amazingly still in the 10's!! only put on 1lb at WI this week (had been up about half a st when 1st got back but the old easy on easy off has been working its magic)

Back