Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Got to target. Lost 2.5lbs this week. Cannot believe I've don't it :)

Well done everyone!

I nearly fainted this morning, down to 10.2.8!!!
So close now :)
Just to encourage you I spend 2 months being stuck at 10.8 then it just suddenly started up again! So stick with it
X

So much good news on here right now!
Congrats on miss slinky vic, nice to get the vote of confidence from your class I bet!

Well done on reaching target shivvy, that must be an amazing feeling (I can't wait)! And woodland girl, you will be there so soon!

Well done also to ninnins on such a tiny gain after your holiday. Makes it so much easier to get straight back to it!!

I'm 10st 9 so just hoping for a 2lb loss this week to take me to half way through this lovely thread. :)

Good luck everyone! X

I'm the same sofar. I'm at 10 9. I need 3 for my 2.5 stone but it didn't come off this well :-( I really wanna be 9.13 for crimbo but that's 10 lbs in 5 Weeks

ha ha ha ha ha!!! yeaaaaahhhhhhhh - thats brilliant news!!!! Im loving all these people getting to target!! Its giving me a such a buzz I am going to be hyper when it is my turn!!

Well done!

I'm the same sofar. I'm at 10 9. I need 3 for my 2.5 stone but it didn't come off this well :-( I really wanna be 9.13 for crimbo but that's 10 lbs in 5 Weeks

Hi - Yeah it would be good for 9.13 for you for Christmas but just think how long it took you to put on the weight and so you gotta give it time to come off!! I have maintained that I only want to lose a 1lb a week and it is that slow and steady approach that has kept me motivated for the last 12 weeks. Its 5 weeks til Christmas and so I am going for 5 more lbs which will also take me to 20lbs total!!
Think mini goals as you might blow it if you set your target too high! Just a thought :)

Hi - Yeah it would be good for 9.13 for you for Christmas but just think how long it took you to put on the weight and so you gotta give it time to come off!! I have maintained that I only want to lose a 1lb a week and it is that slow and steady approach that has kept me motivated for the last 12 weeks. Its 5 weeks til Christmas and so I am going for 5 more lbs which will also take me to 20lbs total!!
Think mini goals as you might blow it if you set your target too high! Just a thought :)

Yer your right, its just really frustrating cos I was loosing 2lbs a week leading up to my holiday then i gained 5lbs on holiday. The week after my hols i lost 4 1/2lbs so I thought it was going back. I was so good last week and I maintained. It was very hard not to have a binge when I got home but iv kept on and im going to try have another good week and hopefully that will make a difference. I suppose even if i loose 1lbs a week I will still be at 10.4 which will still be the lowest i have ever been!

shivvy1211 said:

Well done that's fantastic !! xx

Wi today an lost 3/4lb so now 9 13 does that mean I need to leave this thread ;-) he he x
well done everyone though keep going I'm sure by Xmas there will be more nearer 10 than 11 xx

:-( just weighed myself to get a mid week idea and they say I have.gained! Really need to stay away from the scales. I will be gutted if I have cos I have been sooooooooooo good!

lilprincessvic said:
:-( just weighed myself to get a mid week idea and they say I have.gained! Really need to stay away from the scales. I will be gutted if I have cos I have been sooooooooooo good!

I've done that. Things can change from day to day. Step away from the scales :)

I have to take my batteries out of the scales during the week and give them to my other half - I used to weigh every day and it can fluctuate so much and put u off. Xx

Back