Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Can I join you guys?! I started at 13st 2lbs and 5 months later, I'm now 10st 10lbs and hoping to get to 9st 7lbs! STS this week so hoping for some extra motivation from you gals! :D

Yey, welcome honeyoc!

I realised tonight its 12 WIs til my birthday and Ive 13lbs to go-I can sooooo do that! That would be the best birthday present ever

OK guys ive a tin of butter beans i bought to try some different speed food and i dunno what to do with, ive searched the recipe thread but can only find soup or puree and would prefer something a bit more exciting, bbc food recipes aint floating my boat either. Any bright ideas?

Fry an onion and garlic then some shredded savoy cabbage. Add butter beans worcester sauce balsamic vinegar and sweetner. Cook for five mins then attack it with the potato masher you might need to add sone water or stock. I have it at least once a week so yum x

Oooh lollypop, that's sooo close - good luck for next WI :).

I'm at 10st 5 now - so I'm closer to the 9s than I am to the 11s. Scary stuff :eek:

Hi everyone

After having a cold and eating rubbish this week I've gone back to the 10s :( only just got my big toe in the door of the 9s!! Hopefully my stay here will be short lived! Most people lose their appetite when they have a cold but I seem to be the opposite and want to eat everything in sight!!

So annoyed at myself for being weak and making bad choices....

It happens don't worry. I find it had to stay on plan when I am tired. No effort to organise myself and end up craving junk. That's why I always go off track by the end of the week!

Feed a cold starve a fever they say!!

lilprincessvic said:
Taken my picture for my miss slinky questionnaire. What do u think?

Wow you look fab well done x

Whit wooo!!!
What an achievement! I started in a 16 too and am now comfortably in a 12. Looking forward to being a 10!!
You look fab and should be very proud of yourself! x

lilprincessvic said:
Taken my picture for my miss slinky questionnaire. What do u think?

You look great, very slinky indeed :)

Sofartogo! said:
Whit wooo!!!
What an achievement! I started in a 16 too and am now comfortably in a 12. Looking forward to being a 10!!
You look fab and should be very proud of yourself! x

Are you the same sofar? I just feel like I look exactly the same

Sometimes. But sometimes I look in the mirror and think - yep. Definitely getting thinner!!! You look fab either way so you'll just have to start taking people's word for it!!!!
X

ohh i really can't wait to get back into a size 10! congratulations and you look fantastic in the picture

Back