Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Aaargggh I've been going up and down like crazy ~ all my own fault, cannot wait to get my 2 stone award! Had a very bold weekend with plenty of wine and the scales showed it! Really really want to be in the 9's !!

So bad day at work has resulted in a take away, a bottle of vodka and a lindt chocolate Santa who only knew of this way to stop me crying lol. Got till Monday for WI tho. I deserve a night off!

one night isnt the end of the world, enjoy your goodies, dont feel guilty about having them and hope you feel better soon

HELLO!! :sign0144: Can I please join your group?? I've been making my way down the 11's for a while now and at weigh in tonight I lost a pound and a half so now weigh 10st12.5!!

xx

I am 10.5 and I really want to get into the 9s and down to 9'7 can I join this group ?

I find getting back in to the 9s a real struggle, I know it's just about Persistants but it's so frustrating! Good luck to all those who trying and congrats to all those who have x

Got weighed tonight and was 10stone 12.5 lbs :)

Can I join u lovely ladies?! I'm not sure I'll ever get into 9's but who knows. I started at 16 stone 9lbs so v happy if this is it!!!

Well I'm back to 10 stone 3 after having the cold last week and eating rubbish!! Hoping to get to the 9s before Christmas and if I can maintain about 9 stone 10lbs over theChristmas period I'll be happy :)

I have had the worst week for full fat cappuccinos, brownies and booze?. I add up the sync at the end of the day and laugh. Had a busy and stressful week at work including doing disciplinary on s member of staff who got the knives out and played it sly. Will be doing super speedy or whatever it's called this weekend with no syns plenty of exercise and two thirds of my plate super free veg. I will not be beaten by that little Trollope!!!

I have had the worst week for full fat cappuccinos, brownies and booze?. I add up the sync at the end of the day and laugh. Had a busy and stressful week at work including doing disciplinary on s member of staff who got the knives out and played it sly. Will be doing super speedy or whatever it's called this weekend with no syns plenty of exercise and two thirds of my plate super free veg. I will not be beaten by that little Trollope!!!

Sounds like you mean business!!Good luck!

Well done Rachael!

Have just had a sneaky weigh on my scales and iv gained 1lb I wanted to lose a pound by Monday so I now have 2lb to battle off any ideas how I can get it moving ?x

Kelsey said:
Have just had a sneaky weigh on my scales and iv gained 1lb I wanted to lose a pound by Monday so I now have 2lb to battle off any ideas how I can get it moving ?x

Step away from the scales!! I did that last week and it sais the same. I got really upset and didnt know what to do. When it came to weigh in i had lost 2lbs. Sneaky weigh ins are not reliable!!

Back