Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Flippy said:
Earlier I bought a Thornton's chocolate marzipan bar (9 syns) as was feeling cr*p. Thought twice about eating it and had a couple of satsumas instead, feeling very good about that!

Wow flippy u did better than me. Had a rubbish day on wednesday n ma oh got me a lindt sants. I ate the lot!

Well done, Flippy, on avoiding the choc! I would have scoffed the lot, lol - once it's bought, it's in my mouth :D That's why I can't have certain foods in the house!

Am now down to 10 stone 8.5 - and a healthy BMI! So pleased! Hopefully I can get another 1.5 pounds off next week and get my SW 5 stone award.

I have my bag of snack a jacks sitting ready for when i come in with the munchies tonight, obviously its very important to have a low syn snack after splurging out on vodkas :rolleyes:

ninnins said:
I have my bag of snack a jacks sitting ready for when i come in with the munchies tonight, obviously its very important to have a low syn snack after splurging out on vodkas :rolleyes:

Hahaha ninnins. I am like that. After a night out u need a take away so try to get a subway! Doesnt matter that i am really drunk and used way too many syns on that, i am been good getting a ham salad on brown lol.
God knows what weigh in going to be like for me this week. Tried damage limitation after a depression binge on wed night then ate a bag of choc buttons at the cinema!! Dunno why i do it tp myself when i really really want to get to target for christmas!

ninnins said:

Here here lol x

Hahaha ninnins. I am like that. After a night out u need a take away so try to get a subway! Doesnt matter that i am really drunk and used way too many syns on that, i am been good getting a ham salad on brown lol.
God knows what weigh in going to be like for me this week. Tried damage limitation after a depression binge on wed night then ate a bag of choc buttons at the cinema!! Dunno why i do it tp myself when i really really want to get to target for christmas!

Just think how much worse you would feel if you hadnt turned the damage limitation on! A binge isnt the end of the world if you draw a line under it and move on which is what youve done

Thats true. Ive been good appart from that. Feeling ok to be honest. Im glad i turned on the damage limitation. Wearing a very tight black dress on sat for my cousins 18th so sould like to have as flat a stomach as possible!!

Haha i know. Its the one i posted on here last week that i took a pic of for my miss slinky application. Size 10 so need a flat tummy haha. Will be doing lots of swinging this week!!

I have my weigh in tonight I hope il be even closer to the 9's :)

After doing all of my research and my food shop today is my first official slimming world day - fingers crossed it works for me! 6 months til my wedding so I really hope it does! :)

Thats rubbish flippy. I have done that a couple of times. Hopefully it will show next week.

Good luck on you first week laura.

I am weighing in tonight. Hope to be a little closer to target but got serious munchies. Ive already eaten 4 biscuits!!! Nothing is satisfying it.

lilprincessvic said:
Thats rubbish flippy. I have done that a couple of times. Hopefully it will show next week.

Good luck on you first week laura.

I am weighing in tonight. Hope to be a little closer to target but got serious munchies. Ive already eaten 4 biscuits!!! Nothing is satisfying it.

Thanks, my new size 8 jeans still fit comfortably so not all bad, just no idea where that 3 lb came from and where it's gone on! Seriously wondering if my scales are wrong!

After doing all of my research and my food shop today is my first official slimming world day - fingers crossed it works for me! 6 months til my wedding so I really hope it does! :)

Good luck Laura!

An unexpected gain is usually off plus more the next week flippy. Stick with it and you should be happy next week. Would you hav eaten anything salty that would cause fluid retention?

ninnins said:
An unexpected gain is usually off plus more the next week flippy. Stick with it and you should be happy next week. Would you hav eaten anything salty that would cause fluid retention?

Thanks, I hope that happens! I'll have a look back through my food diary but can't think of anything salty I've eaten as I normally cook from scratch and don't tend to add salt.

Back