Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

ninnins said:
An unexpected gain is usually off plus more the next week flippy. Stick with it and you should be happy next week. Would you hav eaten anything salty that would cause fluid retention?

Just had a look through my diary, only thing I can think of is I've been using a fair few stock cubes in risottos, currys etc. They normally tend to have lots of salt in. Just had another curry with stock in tonight though! Will check the salt content!

Lost half a pound last night at weigh in 10'4 now still got a little way to go to be in the 9's !

well done ladies for the losses this week hopefully i will be joining you, weigh in tonight am a bit nervous as not really been on plan for about 3 weeks!

Weighed myself yesterday and lost 3lbs this week. My first week on SW so happy and hoping to keep losing at least 1lb a week. I will hopefully get to the 7lbs loss I set myself by Xmas so just need a little over 1lb a week ;)

I maintained this week. Was gutted but then I remembered about Wednesday night when I had a total blow out so was probably a good thing I only maintained!!!! Going to try cut down on the potatoes this week. Me and my OH seem to eat them with everything and Im sure it cant be good so going to try mix it up with some pasta and rice and things or maybe just not have as big a portion.
Hope everyone is well x

Oh!! Can't you just run round the block a few times?!

Not that bad, was within syns, just more huge amount of salt which saw a huge 3lb jump in my sneaky WIs, looks like its off already though. I guess we will see tonight. Gonna keep it for post WI treat from now on, give plenty of time for fluid to be dealt with!

LPV, STS is a good result after a blip, good luck mixing the carbs up!

I'm joining.i'm 10st2lb so only a couple till i'm in the 9s but think I will sts this week because I have taken up running again and think I will have gained some muscle.still we'll see sat.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .................. got the munchies - trying really hard not to eat the scones! So far after my large but free tea I have munched through a plum, two tomatoes, a huge bunch of grapes and still thinking of the scones - might have to go to bed for an early night!! Its weigh in tomorrow too though I think tonights overeat may effect my weight loss!!!!!!!!

MissBeee said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .................. got the munchies - trying really hard not to eat the scones! So far after my large but free tea I have munched through a plum, two tomatoes, a huge bunch of grapes and still thinking of the scones - might have to go to bed for an early night!! Its weigh in tomorrow too though I think tonights overeat may effect my weight loss!!!!!!!!

Thats the same as what i did on sunday! Unfortunetly i gave in :-(

1lb off for me this week, it was nearly 1.5 but it settled on 1 grrrr

i am officially the LOWEST WEIGHT IVE EVER BEEN :553:

don't do it!!! they will only go straight onto your bum at this time of night, have a sneaky one after weigh in if you must and hopefully you may not even want it then.:)

this time of night its so hard not to eat something sweet. what time is everyones weigh in? do you find day before weigh in cut down on your water in take helps or is it all in my mind

this time of night its so hard not to eat something sweet. what time is everyones weigh in? do you find day before weigh in cut down on your water in take helps or is it all in my mind

I get the munchies if i haven't eaten enough during the day but what i like to do is save my hex a + b till late and have 2 choc Alpen light and options choc made with all my milk so that it's really creamy and that helps my sweet tooth.

Well anothe 2lb off this week as well as slimmer of the month after the past 3 weeks i was really amazed it must be the running that is helping though how does that rhyme go again... when she was good she was very very good but when she was bad she was wicked!

ohh forgot to mention i got my club 10 as well :angeldevil:

Back