Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Vic1980 said:
I get the munchies if i haven't eaten enough during the day but what i like to do is save my hex a + b till late and have 2 choc Alpen light and options choc made with all my milk so that it's really creamy and that helps my sweet tooth.

Personally I can't stand options, if you're using milk for your hot chocolate buying green and black's or cadburys to stir through hot milk is so lovely. 2 syns for 10g which is more than enough, I normally have 7.5g of green and black's in 250ml of hot milk, yummy!

hmm that sounds good... but knowing me if it was in the house i would just eat the whole bar!

emsie14 said:
Hi all, room for another in your thread!? :) lost 3lb this week taking me to 10st 11, so over the moon about it! Also got slimmer of the week...Looking forward to movin down the 10's with you lovely people :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome :)
X

emsie14 said:
Hi all, room for another in your thread!? :) lost 3lb this week taking me to 10st 11, so over the moon about it! Also got slimmer of the week...Looking forward to movin down the 10's with you lovely people :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome emsie. Unfortunetly the stay in this bracket seems to be a long one!!!!!!

Welcome emsie x

I had a craving for hot chocolate this morning. Went and got some soya milk and checked the back of all the packets. Bournville seemed the least calories and I like bournville so bought that. It tasted like dog poo! Was very upset!

Oooh well done lollipop! I think the 10 into 9s bracket seems to be the hardest to break! So well done! X

hopefully a few more of us will get moving down with you soon!

that target of mine may need adjusted a bit more lol

Hi all, I am stuck in the 10st bracket too! Been here for a while now, but I know exactly why. Keep going over my syns, chocolate mainly!
However, I am now 10st 8lbs and so far lost 3 1/2st.
Hopefully will get things moving again soon!

Welcome, Angela!

Some fish and chips and rather a lot of wine fell into my mouth this week, so I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a STS rather than a gain. I seem to be yo-yoing more now that I'm in the 10s - and definitely finding that I can't get away with as much naughtiness as I could before, alas! :D

If the news is bad tonight, lol, I might do another red week - got a really good loss last time, but definitely find it more restrictive than my usual ee diet.

Back