Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Im finding it so hard in the 10s and defo yoyoing. Like tomorrow is my cousins 18th and we could av a really messy night but as soon as i have alcohol i dont loose anything! I really wanted to be at target for crimbo but certainly not looking that way now!

Yep, the 10st bracket is definately a curse lol
I've only got 8.5lb to get me in the 9st bracket. 10st is my actual target, but I would like to be at the bottom end of my target range to give me some chocolate lbs to play with!

I try very hard to keep to around 10syns per day. Some days I use hardly any and others I struggle to stay within 15.

littleprincess, I know what you mean - I would have liked to be at target for Christmas as well, but things are definitely more difficult now I have less to lose. Still, I just keep reminding myself that I only have just over a stone to lose, and if I need a goal then I have my birthday in February to aim for.

I reckon I'm going to have to have a few strict weeks to get to target, as I do find myself getting a bit sloppy with a plan now, oops!

leaner - I try and use up all my syns as well. I don't want to get to target by really cutting back and then find I can't maintain it! I want to be able to eat all my syns when I'm maintaining, definitely :)

I tend to have 10syns max. My bday is the 26th n really really wanted to be at target. Only got 8lbs but i am totally yoyoing. I tried having a green week last week but that didnt help so trying a red week this week with a couple of ee see how that helps. But if i stay the same this week im gunna do ff next week x

Iv only had 2-5 syns each day this week (want to allow 10 per day) so I have saved the remaining up for my partners works Xmas party tomorrow night. My first weekend on slimming world so I think this is the real test!

Hi everyone. Had to readjust my stats last week due to new scales accurately weighing me as heavier than the wii but I've lost 2lb this week so am now 10st9 and working my way down. :)

I had that with my wii - had a bit of a shock when I bought my new scales! My wii now doesn't weigh anywhere near accurate due to a squishy new carpet - apparently I am 5 stone according to my wii now!

laura35 said:
I had that with my wii - had a bit of a shock when I bought my new scales! My wii now doesn't weigh anywhere near accurate due to a squishy new carpet - apparently I am 5 stone according to my wii now!

Hahahaha i had that with my wii. We used to loose a stone of we put it in a different spot!!

try stepping on the wii fit after having a baby, i think it thought it had gone nuts and i was the one with a telling off!

Wii fit ha a lot to answer for!! It used to take me ten minutes every sat morning just to do my weigh in (by time I'd searched for the tv remote then found a working wii remote it was often longer still!) soooo much easier now and my new scales measure in decimals! This week I was 10st9.4 so I'm rounding down!! :)

Dreading my weigh tonight iv been awful :(

Had enough of this yoyo'ing!:mad:
For weeks my weight has been going up and down and I pay for nothing!
As of today, I am going to have a bit of a change to boost my losses. Normally I just have EE days, but I'll have Green for a week. Last time I did this I lost 5lbs!
Now I'll only have to stop eating chocolate:cry:

I feel a bit rubbish because I have been really sticking to plan but the scales aren't budging, I know it hasn't been that long but it feels long everytime i turn down chocolate!

Back