Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
1/2lb off for me :-D

Well done! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Despite being awful I managed to lose 1/2lb :) 4lb to go till I'm in the 9s x

I have reset my target from 10.7 after getting there a few weeks ago, my think my new target will be 9.13... have not set a goal date as such but would be awesome to get there by March, that would mean 3 stone exactly lost in 1 year...

cnicolaf said:
I have reset my target from 10.7 after getting there a few weeks ago, my think my new target will be 9.13... have not set a goal date as such but would be awesome to get there by March, that would mean 3 stone exactly lost in 1 year...

Your start and target weight are the same as mine. :-D think i might change mine to 9.6 tho if i ever get yo 9.13!!!

Your start and target weight are the same as mine. :-D think i might change mine to 9.6 tho if i ever get yo 9.13!!!

Really! That's funny! Well we will have to chivy each other along to the 9's!

The lightest I have ever been was 9.8 about 4 years ago and I looking back I think I was a bit gaunt looking, so thought might just be fun to see a 9 again before I hit 30 next year! ;)

well girlies after a very naughty weekend which on Fri saw lots of nibbles, crisps, sarnies and buns and Sat where "one or two" drinks ended up in me returning home 24hrs later and unable to eat for 2 days I have undeservedly lost 2.5lbs and won slimmer of the week!

Sods law eh, not that Im complaining

Hello everyone, just wanted to day hello! My names Mandy and I'm desperate to get down to the 9stones. After having my second baby 2yrs ago I shot upto nearly 12stone and using sw managed to get to 10s6 last year then seemed to hit a stumbling block and never really moved! I'm getting married next year and *desperate* to get this last stone off!! Looking fwd to sharing hints and tips with u girlies! I'm on week 2 and lost 3lb last week (doing sw on my own) thanks for reading xx

Hi Mands! Im similar to you too (although minus the baby part - I shot up to 12 stone one in my first 2 years with my fiancé eating out, going out etc) now desp tryin to get in the 9s for my wedding next year too! When's your wedding? I'm also on week 2 and lost 2lbs last week. And also do it at home. Snap. 2nd weigh in tomorrow and I'm very nervous as went out at the weekend. I stayed within syns tho but still feel naughty!

woo hoo another 1 1/2 off for me, i think thats about 19lb in 11 weeks :D if i can keep this going it will be more than 3 stone off in a year was 13st 3 after having my DD and am now 10.6 1/2 so a bit to go till i get to the nines but am so pleased when i look how far i have come.

Last edited:
laura35 said:
Hi Mands! Im similar to you too (although minus the baby part - I shot up to 12 stone one in my first 2 years with my fiancé eating out, going out etc) now desp tryin to get in the 9s for my wedding next year too! When's your wedding? I'm also on week 2 and lost 2lbs last week. And also do it at home. Snap. 2nd weigh in tomorrow and I'm very nervous as went out at the weekend. I stayed within syns tho but still feel naughty!

Hi Laura, ah that's brill I've found a wedding buddy, we def gotta spur each other on now! My wedding is in June.. Getting excited now we nearly in "the wedding year" haha I too had a bit of a binge at the weekend on the booze tho forced myself away from the wine and onto the vodka and diet coke thankfully haha. I was wanting to send u a message as it might be easier but I maybe haven't been on long enough as it's denying me access!! Best of luck for the wi, bet yv done great!! Anything nice on the menu tonight? X

Lost 2lbs tonight :) down to 10st 9 now :) :)

Flippy said:
Not sure what's going on, official WI on Monday I was 10st4, Tuesday 10st3.25, Wednesday 10st2.5 and this morning 10st1! And the last few days have been off plan as having a crazy time with some news we've had and partly thinking that I'm niw maintaining rather than losing. Not complaining, just seems very bizarre!

I want what you've got!

Ohhh Mands my wedding is June too. Although we fly out at the end of May. Wedding is June 6th! Last night I made a chicken curry with a sauce made from natural yoghurt and spices. Bit of a random throw together what I had in dinner but it worked!

Back