Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Im still here - 10st 7lbs again after 2 1/2lb gain this week but hey ho - onwards and upwards!!

I braved the meeting last night and was inspired by my leader! I could very easily have not gone last night and just thought I will start again after Christmas but what's the point in wasting the last 15 weeks of work to blow it in 3 weeks!! Im going for it! Want to lose 4lbs by Christmas!!

Arghhh!!! Back to 10 st 8. So angry with myself. Hoping once my divorce is finalised I can take control. Have two christmas do's next week but going to make good choices food wise and drink gin and slim line tonics with a diet coke in between each alcoholic drink. This should stop me from making a fool of myself and keep the calories down. Hoping to lose three pounds this week by next Wednesday - Fingers Crossed!!! Good luck to you all XXXXX

Im still here - 10st 7lbs again after 2 1/2lb gain this week but hey ho - onwards and upwards!!

I braved the meeting last night and was inspired by my leader! I could very easily have not gone last night and just thought I will start again after Christmas but what's the point in wasting the last 15 weeks of work to blow it in 3 weeks!! Im going for it! Want to lose 4lbs by Christmas!!

Thats the spirit!

laura35 said:
Ohhh Mands my wedding is June too. Although we fly out at the end of May. Wedding is June 6th! Last night I made a chicken curry with a sauce made from natural yoghurt and spices. Bit of a random throw together what I had in dinner but it worked!

That's very bizarre Laura I was supposed to be getting married abroad on June 6th but had to cancel as the tour operator went bust so rearranged wedding here June 16th. That's great we so close together tho.. Where are you going to get married? Do u know how you private message so everyone doesn't have to hear my wedding craic? :0) x

I just tried to send you a pm but it won't let me. Booo! I'm getting married in Mexico then having a big party when we're back at end of June. Where are u getting married. Do you have much to lose - we have 6 months to get to our target! X

Just a lb off for me tonight but got my half stone shiny! :D

laura35 said:
I just tried to send you a pm but it won't let me. Booo! I'm getting married in Mexico then having a big party when we're back at end of June. Where are u getting married. Do you have much to lose - we have 6 months to get to our target! X

Well I live in Durham but getting married at a really cool venue in Newcastle. I'm first of all aiming to get down to 10stone then see how it's going and ideal would be 9.5 but just dunno if it's doable. The weight seemed to come off great 11s odd down to 10.6 but I'm finding it so hard to get under that. I'm veggie but eat fish so rarely have a red day as if I fancy a bit of fish i tend to work in as a hex so dunno if switching to red would help? Do u do much excersise? I defo need to increase that I feel. so exciting tho and great we have a goal!! X

I do extra easy everyday so I'm not very clued up with red and green days I'm afraid. I'd love to get down to 9stone - but realistically il be happy with 9 and a half. Its more for the bikini than the wedding dress! When I lost my weight before starting sw I used to walk to and from walk, just a steady mile each way. But I have moved house since and now have to drive. I did try and jog a few times before work, and walk into town on lunch breaks. But to be honest since September I have havent done any exercise (other than walking around shopping -surely that counts!) lol. But I know when I get nearer to 10stone il have to kick it up a gear! Do you do much?

laura35 said:
I do extra easy everyday so I'm not very clued up with red and green days I'm afraid. I'd love to get down to 9stone - but realistically il be happy with 9 and a half. Its more for the bikini than the wedding dress! When I lost my weight before starting sw I used to walk to and from walk, just a steady mile each way. But I have moved house since and now have to drive. I did try and jog a few times before work, and walk into town on lunch breaks. But to be honest since September I have havent done any exercise (other than walking around shopping -surely that counts!) lol. But I know when I get nearer to 10stone il have to kick it up a gear! Do you do much?

Haha snap, I'm going to Thailand on honeymoon and gotta get myself into a bikini!! How do u find ee then? I'm not very clued up on that as there was only red and green when I first started n thought ee would be tricky to learn, do u find it ok? I've got 2 kids 4 and 2 so do slot of running about after them but nothing really major at mo. Used to go to zumba a bit but wasn't always able to get kids watched cos other half works dodgy shifts n did it on wii for a while but def gonna get back into it once I'm shifted a few lbs. R u on Facebook? I'm Mandy Graham if u r and wanna add as a friend and chat that way? X

Loads come up under that name - whats ur email add n il search that way x

Motivation has gone!

i know just how you feel, am hoping by the time we get in the sun next week that will lighten my mood, plus nothing like wearing a pair of shorts to get you back into loosing weight :eek:

Vic1980 said:
i know just how you feel, am hoping by the time we get in the sun next week that will lighten my mood, plus nothing like wearing a pair of shorts to get you back into loosing weight :eek:

Haha defo. My c has suggested moving my target to 10 6 till after christmas then hopefully moving down

Back