Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Not going so well for me atm and will be another gain this week :-( Determined to be in the 9s by New year though!

Come on lilprincessvic - you sound a bit down in the dumps this week :break_diet: If we give in now we could put loads on over Christmas!! I think I am going to have to aim to maintain from now until January as the booze is throwing me off course and you just gotta enjoy the Christmas "spirits"!

I don't think this gloomy, freezing cold weather is helping! I just want mulled wine and mince pies!!!!

Don't give up!! Look how far you have come!

I was lacking in will power myself this weekend... but new day, new week.

Another STS - but tbh if I get through Christmas and come out the other side still 10.6 I think I will be pleased, then to shift the last 6lb in 2012...

There u go!!!! Bet it's encouraged u bk on the diet! Keep it up xx

Sorry Mands. Been in London for the weekend. Tried to add you by your email address but still couldn't find you. Try to add me if you can [email protected] x

Well done Vic do you feel better now ? I lost 1.5lbs today at got my 1 stone award 2.5lbs to go until I'm in the 9s :) x

lilprincessvic said:
Well done.

I kind of feel better. Got my 2.5 stone. Ive set my target at what im at tho and gunna move it after christmas!

Congrats!!! X

Well done.

I kind of feel better. Got my 2.5 stone. Ive set my target at what im at tho and gunna move it after christmas!

Thats my girl!!!

You got your motivation back and aiming to maintain over the festive period is a good game plan in my opinion!

Remember Christmas is every year so if every year we can maintain over the festive period then we'll never get fat again because we are in control!

Good luck x

How do you plan on maintaining your weight ?x

+1.5 for me this week, not bad considering the wine and chocolates consumed!

so over the last 2 weeks im down 1lb overall which for this time of year and all the meals out/partying ove done im quite pleased about!

After a truely terrible week, I was over the moon that I only gained 1/2lb!

Hoping to just maintain over the christmas period. Roll on January so I can finally leave the "sticky" 10st weight range!

Its weigh in for me in an hour and Id be happy with STS. I think I am finding it harder because it is so cold!! I have not cheated as such but have been making jacket potatoes for supper or a bowl of pasta where I think I should have been having superfree foods really. Like you 2 above I would be happy to maintain now until after Christmas. I think that is realistic.

Back