Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

A lb on this wk... So disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lindsay, how did you get on at your weigh in?

Angela - It was as predicted STS. I did say I would be happy to STS throughout the festive period but you can't help being a little disappointed! I set a 12lb challenge by Christmas and I am 3.5lbs away from target. Id love to lose that this week but I think it is unlikely. Feeling a bit down about Christmas, money and weight - keep nearly falling off the wagon!!! :sigh:

I am the same missbee, ATM I am finding it very hard to buy SW food because the ingredients add up to so much more than if I just buy basic foods. In tesco the other day extra lean mince was £2 more than normal mince. I nearly caved in and bought the normal but just kept thinking of how hard I have worked.
Been a teaching assistant is very hard at this time of year. Boxes of biscuits and choccis flying around. Id love to say I have resisted but I really havent.
Feel really groggy and massive! :-(

I'm feeling the same had lots of chocolates at work today and came home and started on after eights :(

This time of year is horrible - dark, cold weather just makes u wana comfort eat and there's gorgeous food everywhere! The main thing is - if you're gonna have it then make sure ur not feeling guilty at every bite - if you're already eating it make sure u bloody well enjoy it and draw a line under it and don't think "oh well iv blown it may aswell eat what I want for the rest of the day". Enjoy Xmas but just be selective and careful .... Then come January we all need to start a fresh, no excuses :)

Laura, you are absolutely right!
This time of year is every slimmers worst nightmare!
When I was a Consultant, I told my members to try and stay flexible over the christmas period and rather aim to maintain and enjoy the festive period then to feel guilty and cave in and end up blowing it all!
At the end of the day, we are only human and a few gains over christmas are not going to be the end of the world.
Keep reminding yourself how far you've come and how much you've lost already AND be proud of what you've achieved!

Lets get through the christmas period, either by staying on track or having a few treats and start all over in January!

LOL...now all I have to do is practise what I preach!:rolleyes:

Ooh dear - look after yourself :) x

Iv been eyeing up mince pies all week ... So instead of picking up the mr Kipling buy one get one free In tescos ... I was good and made my own sw mince tarts - my friend bought me the "extra easy Christmas" slimming world book as an early Xmas present - prooving very useful! They're 3.5 syns each and so easy to make and definitely satisfy that festive craving! Xx

Which recipe did u use? I made some sw gingerbread men to take in to my last day at my old job the week before last and they ended up in the bin as they tasted like cardboard lol. I used to make normal (full fat!) gingerbread men all the time and they tasted fine .... So I'm blaming it on the recipe and not my cooking lol (although that could be questioned!) xx

Dreading my weigh in tonight iv been so bad this week and I completely regret it had a sneaky peak this morning and it's showing a 3lb gain :( I have to get that off before Xmas day x

Kelsey said:
Dreading my weigh in tonight iv been so bad this week and I completely regret it had a sneaky peak this morning and it's showing a 3lb gain :( I have to get that off before Xmas day x

Snap with the bad week. I didnt dare do a sneaky weigh in!

WI = -1lb so now 10.05! Super pleased as have sts for past few weeks. Only thing I can say I did different was eat more for lunch and cut down on Chocolate... will see how this week goes.

2lb on so now 10'4 :( x

Back