Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lilprincessvic said:
Only 1/2lb on. Very happy with that. This it was a lucky escape. Gunna be extra good this week!

Well done x

WI yesterday at 10st2 which I'm happy with for my lowest as starting to look too skinny. Weighed myself this morning, after a night out drinking wine, and 9st13. So have officially hit the 9s even if not at official WI, but won't be staying there, it's too low for me. Now for maintainance which I think is going to be really hard. I'm tending to just have more syns instead if uping my HEXs!

My auntie (who is also on sw) brought my xmas pressie to group last night. This was a very suspicious tin of.chocolate shaped pressie! I decided.to peak because I couldn't believe.she would buy me a tin of chocs and low and behold it's tin of.heroes! Buuuuuut it doesn't end.there. There was also a voucher...FOR PIZZA EXPRESS. She's a very mean auntie! Nomnom chocolates

lilprincessvic said:
My auntie (who is also on sw) brought my xmas pressie to group last night. This was a very suspicious tin of.chocolate shaped pressie! I decided.to peak because I couldn't believe.she would buy me a tin of chocs and low and behold it's tin of.heroes! Buuuuuut it doesn't end.there. There was also a voucher...FOR PIZZA EXPRESS. She's a very mean auntie! Nomnom chocolates

That is a bit mean!! :-/ I have been to pizza express a few times since being on SW and they do some nice salads! :) - not the same as pizza I know!!

As for the chocs...I'm a teacher and recieved 7 boxes of chocolates today!! I have already given one away and am in the process of deciding upon the next!!

It's hard but well done for haveing just 4! X

Thats sooo mean! Especially from a fellow SWer. Id be kicking her out of the family ;)

:break_diet:Been a chicken this week and didn't go to group to weigh in. Doubt I'll go next week either. Didn't fancy paying just to be told I gained.
Roll on January for a fresh start!

Angela55 said:
:break_diet:Been a chicken this week and didn't go to group to weigh in. Doubt I'll go next week either. Didn't fancy paying just to be told I gained.
Roll on January for a fresh start!

I thought that but braved it cos if I don't go to group I can't keep up to it!

Don't some.serious pre damage limitation do far! Made a massive batch of super speed soup which I had for dinner yesterday then made a super free chilli for tea which I've just had the left overs for my dinner and.just done an hour of zumba! I try do 3 20 min sessions a week but thought I would up out to an hour this week!
After all i'm out for my birthday on Friday, Christmas on Sunday and my actual birthday on Monday. Weigh in is Tuesday so will just Av to keep my fingers crossed.

At group this week we were discussing how many syns people will have on xmas day. my c says someone she knows limits herself to 250. We all thought this was a ridiculous amount so i'm gunna sun up Christmas this year!

Am now down to 10 stone 6.5 pounds :D Really want to STS during Christmas, rather than gain, but going to be such a struggle - I have no willpower sometimes, lol!

I know I'm getting some money for Christmas though to go clothes shopping with - so I guess I'll just have to try and think of smaller clothes whenever someone offers me a mince pie! :D

Ok, Laptop has been defective for the past couple of weeks so have not been able to update - I have lost 3lbs though and this was through the christmas nights out as well - So well happy with this

Been I'll all week with sickness bug 20 of us went out for lunch and 16 have been sick!!
So wi today untrue figure 10.2.5 next week will me more accurate that is if I manage to eat anything other that weetabix!!!

cnicolaf said:
Been I'll all week with sickness bug 20 of us went out for lunch and 16 have been sick!!
So wi today untrue figure 10.2.5 next week will me more accurate that is if I manage to eat anything other that weetabix!!!

Get well soon x

Thank you!!! Happy Christmas all!! Xxx

OMG...I've been so bad over the past 2 weeks!
Got weigh in tomorrow and dreading it like never before! I've had the odd day off plan here and there before, but never as bad as this!:eek:
I will go and face the music and I'll be over the moon if I am still in the 10st bracket!

Hope you all had a lovely christmas!

Angela55 said:
OMG...I've been so bad over the past 2 weeks!
Got weigh in tomorrow and dreading it like never before! I've had the odd day off plan here and there before, but never as bad as this!:eek:
I will go and face the music and I'll be over the moon if I am still in the 10st bracket!

Hope you all had a lovely christmas!

Angela I have been exactly the same but getting weighed tomorrow at least we know how to get it off and what goes on quickly comes off quickly :)

Merry Christmas

WI yesterday at 10st2 which I'm happy with for my lowest as starting to look too skinny. Weighed myself this morning, after a night out drinking wine, and 9st13. So have officially hit the 9s even if not at official WI, but won't be staying there, it's too low for me. Now for maintainance which I think is going to be really hard. I'm tending to just have more syns instead if uping my HEXs!
Hi I am the same height as you and been at target since July - 10st 8lb. Went down to 10st 4.5lb last week and then got a stomach bug so went further down to 10st 3lb, also realising I was too low! But what a nice position to be in at Xmas. I have been eating all sorts so hopefully when I w i Wed I wont have to pay. Dont think that will be a problem though and yes I find maintaining quite hard, I am bobbing up and down all the time, just cant seem to stay the same;)

I have my weigh in this morning :O

Back