Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

1lb off for me this wk, slowly but surely I will get there!

emsie14 said:
1lb off for me this wk, slowly but surely I will get there!

Well done :)

2 lbs off taking me past the half way mark in the 10's! Only just mind, 10:6.5 lol. Still counts tho! X

Is it ok if i join you guys?
Somehow made it to the 10's with a 3.5lb weigh in tonight! I really wasn't expecting to be here yet but I am only just 10st 13.5lb
9's I'm coming!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi All,
I've been here a while and was in the 11s- 10s group....now I need support to get into the 9s. I've been hanging about at the same weight - 10st 1.25 for nearly 8 weeks (but at least I didn't put on over Christmas). As of this morning I am 10st 0 exactly, fingers crossed I can do it next week!

Hi I started SW at 11st 12lb. I'm now 10st 8lb but I think I've hit a plateau.

Anyone else in the same boat?
This happened to me last time i did slimming world and instead of hanging in there i gave up and got fatter :cry:

I have since been told that your body gets comfortable and if you stick at a weight for a while before you get lower IF you put weight back on you will plateau at these weights on the way back up.
or something like that i probably havent explained it as well as i had it explained to me

Planning to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow. Really nervous though, i mean ive been sticking to the plan but still worried.

Stitchy said:
1lb loss, so I'm now at 10st exactly! Getting close to those 9s...

Well done :)

Is that where you weighed last week?

If it is massive well done!

If not, dont be alarmed if your "official" WI isnt the same

Yeah, i dont go to meetings, im following the plan from home. But its a proper calibrated scale so its pretty accurate and im chuffed!! :D Really inspried me to carry on.

In that case youve actually put your weight loss down wrong - 9 st 5 is a 9lb loss not 7 and you are only 131lbs! Doing even better than you thought!

Just weighed at the gym. 9 stone, 5lbs :D

Wow! Well done you - that's an amazing loss!

I hope you ladies don't mind if I join - I'm currently 10st 6 (lost 4.5lbs in my first week) and want to get down to 9st 3. I usually hit a plateau around this kind of weight, so I'm kind of hoping that being here will see me through it :)

I'm now about to make KFC chicken - wish me luck! :gen147:

lilprincessvic said:
Well done. Wish I could leave the 10 s as quick. They are a curse!

Thank you :)

Back