Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

i have never been below 10 stone in last 11 years lowest ive ever managed is 10 stone 2lb so i desperately want to be in the 9's, heres hoping the journey through the tens is smooth and quickish

Karen.hat said:
i have never been below 10 stone in last 11 years lowest ive ever managed is 10 stone 2lb so i desperately want to be in the 9's, heres hoping the journey through the tens is smooth and quickish

You can do it!!

Thanks. Was hoping to shed a few this week but just been out to an Italian and chose to have a calzone! Why do I sabotage myself!!!

tempatation sometimes too strong to resist
and a little of what we like often helps us along on our journey!! count it as flexi sysns and get straight back down to it, you'll be fine xx

So 1st WI since before Christmas 2.5lb ON - not too bad I guess! Mission this week shed the 2.5 and onwards and downwards to the 9's this year!! x

1lb off for me this week. At least it's the right direction! I am a bit disappointed in a way, as I had a good week...it's the weekends that do the damage! I have had a lot of chocolate this weekend and I just found myself unable to stop. Bit like you with the calzone Vic...I know I shouldn't be doing it but I just can't help myself! But I've had a jog, and even with my Dad's amazing roast dinner yesterday I am back on track today and feeling positive!

Look out 9s - here we come!

The chocolate is calling me today, ladies! So difficult to say no! :(

The chocolate is calling me today, ladies! So difficult to say no! :(

Don't do it! You don't really need it, have a coffee or something else instead, and then this evening if you still feel the same have a small bar of choc or something :)

I know how hard it is, I've been feeling the same today!:sigh:

Thank you so much girls, I battled through - thought about anything and everything but chocolate! But I did it!! Now on my way home for chicken pasta x

Lost 1.5lbs down to 10stone 5.5lbs now :)

hi all

i'm new to posting on the forum - but have been reading for a while.

WI tonight, and am now 10stone 13lb :)

i have been loosing really slowly so will be here for a while i expect

hi all

i'm new to posting on the forum - but have been reading for a while.

WI tonight, and am now 10stone 13lb :)

i have been loosing really slowly so will be here for a while i expect

Welcome! I'm relatively new to posting too, although like you, I have been reading the SW section for a while! Best of luck with your weight loss journey x

Wow, including the calzone, that's brilliant Vic :D

Welcome to those just entering the 10s and on to the 9s! Doesn't matter how long it takes...you'll get there.

Back