Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

ok back on it for the new year! had a disasterous 5 weeks but it was a holiday of a life time and Christmas :) dreading the WI tonight, i think it will be about 7lb on the way i was eating and drinking :break_diet:

ninnins said:
1/2 lb off for me - was expecting a gain so was actually dancing on the scales!

got a new shiny too - whoop!!!

Well done :)

OH and I went out for a meal last night to celebrate my first day in my new job at the hospital. We went for a curry and it was really lovely. We usually have starter, main, naan bread and dessert each, but we shared a starter, shared a paratha and had boiled rice. I scooped the meat out of the sauce instead of just throwing it all on and we didn't have dessert. OH even ate my chocolate that you get when you pay (not sure how I feel about that lol) but he said he didn't want me to ruin about 9 days with no chocolate. I haven't really had any syns since I've been back on plan, so I'm sure it shouldn't affect me too much :)

Hope you're all having a good week x

downtownsuzie said:
OH and I went out for a meal last night to celebrate my first day in my new job at the hospital. We went for a curry and it was really lovely. We usually have starter, main, naan bread and dessert each, but we shared a starter, shared a paratha and had boiled rice. I scooped the meat out of the sauce instead of just throwing it all on and we didn't have dessert. OH even ate my chocolate that you get when you pay (not sure how I feel about that lol) but he said he didn't want me to ruin about 9 days with no chocolate. I haven't really had any syns since I've been back on plan, so I'm sure it shouldn't affect me too much :)

Hope you're all having a good week x

Ooo well well done. I don't have the will power I just get it anyways!

Can I join you please......

Hi everyone, I would like to join you please :)

My name is Tracy, i have been on here before but I went of the rails for a couple of months and pretty much ate my body weight in chocolate!
BUT I am back on track and surprisingly the damage was not at bad as I thought!

That said, I still have plenty to lose!

I am not attending a group so am looking for support here............;) if you will have me.

My WI day is going to be Mondays, and this week I was 10 stone 13.5lbs, so just scraped in to this forum!!!
not sure what my goal is yet.

thanks ;)

Mummyto2monkeys said:

My name is Tracy, i have been on here before but I went of the rails for a couple of months and pretty much ate my body weight in chocolate!

I am not attending a group so am looking for support here............;) if you will have me.

My WI day is going to be Mondays, and this week I was 10 stone 13.5lbs, so just scraped in to this forum!!!

thanks ;)

Hiya Tracey, I too just scraped into this forum with same weight last Thursday I haven't set a target either but I know I definitely want to leave the tens even if it takes me a while.

I do attend group but only because I've tried to go it alone and it just doesn't work for me as I need the group weigh in to keep me motivated that being said a lot of people on here are doing at home so your not alone. If there's anything you need to know ie changes in new book or whatever if I don't know I'd be happy to find out at class.

Good luck on your journey

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks ;)

Good luck!! I have been doing it alone since March 2011 and this site has been a God send for support!! Everyone is so helpful. Wish you all the best. x

Iv just weighed in and after my 6lb gain at Xmas, I am only 1lb off this week ... Am happy it's in the right direction, but a little disappointed as I have been soo good this week, and have excersised everyday since Saturday... I didn't drink at the weekend, it was even my nephews 1st birthday on Sunday and at his party I didn't eat anything from the buffet and no birthday cake!! I was hoping all that determination would pay off today :( xx

laura35 said:
Iv just weighed in and after my 6lb gain at Xmas, I am only 1lb off this week ... Am happy it's in the right direction, but a little disappointed as I have been soo good this week, and have excersised everyday since Saturday... I didn't drink at the weekend, it was even my nephews 1st birthday on Sunday and at his party I didn't eat anything from the buffet and no birthday cake!! I was hoping all that determination would pay off today :( xx

Hopefully next week it will catch up and you will loose loads :) I felt the same this week

only 4 hours until weigh in for me, hope its a step in right direction!!
Good luck to everyone else that has weigh ins today and keep up the good work we'll all be over into the 9's very soon

Just sat outside WI now and feeling quite nervous!! :-/ I'm waiting for my friend to arrive who us already in the 9's but thinks she's gained about 5lbs!! I doubt she will have tho!

Good luck everyone!! X

Back