Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I needed more than luck :-( 0.5 lbs on for me and I have no idea why!!!

Try not to let it get you down, at least it was only 0.5 and not 2lb like me! It will all be off you and more next week hun xx

emsie14 said:
Try not to let it get you down, at least it was only 0.5 and not 2lb like me! It will all be off you and more next week hun xx

Thanks!! :) I know if I keep going it will b off... It had happened before, however I ave always known why! :-(
My prob is that by mon or tues I will be thinking 'what's the point?!' and I start to doubt the food I eat. Then turn to the rubbish food :-/

We can do it!!! Xx

Karen.hat said:
Maintain for me :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh stupid app didn't post and then I reported

My daughter put half on it's her star week but she gained half a lb and we eat similar foods so am assuming we have done something wrong this week best get the book out and back to basics

Hi everyone!

I've rejoined SW after a 3 month hiatus and 8.5lbs on (good holiday and Christmas lol). But still in the 10s thankfully!

12lbs to the 9s (again)!

Lost 1.5 this week :) 4.5lbs left in the 10s!

Sorry to hear about gains, but well done losers and maintainers! I mean losers in the nicest possible way of course!!

Is anyone still getting back in the swing of it from Christmas and new year? I think I've just about got there :) x

lollypop1985 said:
i lost 3 pound this week so happy so i am no 10.0.5 so maybe next week i will leaving you all

Wow well done that's amazing x

phew on /2lb on not bad for three weeks away and Xmas, so pleased treated myself to fish and chips :eek:

I will get back on it in the morning!

I am back! :D Weighed in today at 10 stone 12. Hopefully I'll manage to get the rest of my Xmas/NY gain off in the next two weeks! Going to do a red week this week which will hopefully help.

who_la_hoop said:
I am back! :D Weighed in today at 10 stone 12. Hopefully I'll manage to get the rest of my Xmas/NY gain off in the next two weeks! Going to do a red week this week which will hopefully help.

Welcome back who la loop. Missed ya :-D

Thanks, hon! It's good to be back! :) Let's all get on that express train to the nines, eh!

Back