Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

WI = -1lb, have been really on plan this week so a little disapointed but step in the right direction!!!

Well done lady! Great step in the right direction!x

Feeling really good. My boys have just ordered a pizza and I have warmed up the shepherds pie from last nights tea. Saved myself like 30syns! This had better show on the scales!

Have a habit off weighing myself every day as I know the difference between my scales and the meeting ones when I weighed on Friday i'd lost 2lb I have just weighed this morning and the 2lb has gone back on :-( so upset !

Woodland girl said:
Well done on pizza avoidance!

2 off for me at last!!!! Back to 10.6! :)

Well done :)

Had a bit of a blip today, but tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to try not to dwell on it :s hate myself for it and its amazing how its made me physically feel after not eating much sugar and chocolate for nearly two weeks - I feel dreadful! Completely not worth it.

downtownsuzie said:
Had a bit of a blip today, but tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to try not to dwell on it :s hate myself for it and its amazing how its made me physically feel after not eating much sugar and chocolate for nearly two weeks - I feel dreadful! Completely not worth it.

Draw a line and put it behind you :)

Sons bday today and I haven't been able to resist a bun or 3 but did 1/2 hour of zumba and 1/2 hour kettlebells so reckon I might have worked them off!

fell of wagon mega, mega big time - fed up with work and having to work on my days off and just went on chocolate and biscuit binge feel soooo awful today is untrue!!!

fell of wagon mega, mega big time - fed up with work and having to work on my days off and just went on chocolate and biscuit binge feel soooo awful today is untrue!!!

happens to us all, dont be negative just start afresh. it was a little binge but its now out of your system so you can carry on :D i also just found out that orange and mint aero is a syn a square, suppose the standard choc 1 is as well. i love the low sin chocolate :p good luck with your loss x

happens to us all, dont be negative just start afresh. it was a little binge but its now out of your system so you can carry on :D i also just found out that orange and mint aero is a syn a square, suppose the standard choc 1 is as well. i love the low sin chocolate :p good luck with your loss x

thanks hun, and thanks for the low syn choc advice!!! annoyed as until yesterday had been on top of things, still as you say back on it today and hopefuly be albe to to recover before WI!! xx

Morning, Firstly thank you for the welcomes :)

And secondly, sorry I have not been on since introducing myself.
I managed to drop my phone in the loo! NIGHTMARE which means I have to get onto the computer to get on here, which with two boys under 4 is not easy!!

Im sorry I haven't managed to read the posts yet, but I will once I get 5 minutes!

Just wanted to hop on and say I weighed this morning and lost 2lb, not great for my first week but its in the right direction!

Im now 10st 11.5lb.

Getting there! Hope you are all doing well, will catch up later today hopefully x x

Ive been clinging on to the wagon with fingernails! Considering just having a flexi day sometime this week to just get it out of my system before clambering back on? But know I will feel awful after it. Decisions, decisions...

Lost half a pound 10stone 5lbs now :)

Back