Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

1/2 off for me. NOT HAPPY especially seen as I resisted the take away on sat night!

well done :) at least it's 1/2 off imagine how you would have felt if it was 1/2 on:p

Ive been clinging on to the wagon with fingernails! Considering just having a flexi day sometime this week to just get it out of my system before clambering back on? But know I will feel awful after it. Decisions, decisions...

If you can, try not to do it!!! Unless you think that once it's done it'll give you that lil kick up them bum to stick to plan from then on!!! Good luck either way!! :) x

If you can, try not to do it!!! Unless you think that once it's done it'll give you that lil kick up them bum to stick to plan from then on!!! Good luck either way!! :) x

I havent as yet. Am considering a take away after WI tonight though. Would probably be within syns but feel like i was being naughty. Fool myself that way lol

I havent as yet. Am considering a take away after WI tonight though. Would probably be within syns but feel like i was being naughty. Fool myself that way lol

That sounds like a better plan!!! Least the wagon will still be on course!! Good luck for WI x

All this mention of clinging on..........well done all for clinging on, I fell of the wagon a little bit, only a little bit, but had cakes and some chocolate today, not making excuses!!!! but I am due my monthly visit which ALWAYS makes me want chocolate.
Oh well fresh start tomorrow :)

Well done all for clingin on! Iv been doing really well since New Year ... Then had my works new year party, the meal itself wasn't too bad, meat and veg. But then got very drunk and ended up eating a takeaway on the way home (waste of syns as I think I ate it so fast I can't remember it lol). Then usually I cure my hangover with a slimming world fry up ... But I had a hangover only a McDonald's could cure wit a milkshake! Probably blown my whole years syns in that one day lol. But have been back on track (painfully!) since and hope to at least stay the same this week!! Saying that.... My wii is calling me!!

Hi, thought I'd pop my head in and say Hi, hoping to join you in a coupl weeks, currently 11.4, desperate to see the 10's again soon.

Good luck joflo - only 5lbs so not far you can do it! :)

Well done all for clingin on! Iv been doing really well since New Year ... Then had my works new year party, the meal itself wasn't too bad, meat and veg. But then got very drunk and ended up eating a takeaway on the way home (waste of syns as I think I ate it so fast I can't remember it lol). Then usually I cure my hangover with a slimming world fry up ... But I had a hangover only a McDonald's could cure wit a milkshake! Probably blown my whole years syns in that one day lol. But have been back on track (painfully!) since and hope to at least stay the same this week!! Saying that.... My wii is calling me!!

thats my major hangover cure too! works wonders :rolleyes:

well girlies i have to hold my head in shame - i have GAINED 5LBS!!!!

now i was expecting a gain but not that!

operation kick ass shall begin first thing tomorrow morning!

Hi i'm gunna join your group as i'm currently 10St 3lbs hoping to reach 9.5lbs by easter, since i started again properly 3 weeks ago i've lost 3lbs which is a little disheartening but i've upped my water intake by double and started gyming 3x a week so i'm sure it will sort itself out soon. Has anyone else found they are slow to loose, its literally a pound a week! Big Love Pinky xxx

misspinky8 said:
Hi i'm gunna join your group as i'm currently 10St 3lbs hoping to reach 9.5lbs by easter, since i started again properly 3 weeks ago i've lost 3lbs which is a little disheartening but i've upped my water intake by double and started gyming 3x a week so i'm sure it will sort itself out soon. Has anyone else found they are slow to loose, its literally a pound a week! Big Love Pinky xxx

The tens are cursed. Most people have been here absolutely ages!

So cursed! I feel like I'm going to be here forever!

Maccy D's used to be my hangover cure too, but I have to say I'm much better now and I always have a diet coke and a banana...honestly it works wonders! But if things are really bad, I make a SW egg and bacon butty and that usually does the trick :)

Or maybe I should just try not drinking as much?!?! lol!

Sounds very familiar!!!

Back