Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lol, I feel a bit like the 10s are cursed as well - but I suspect I'll feel like that about the 9s as well when I'm trying to lose the last few pounds and get to target!

It's only since I've been in the 10s that I've started noticing significant * week gains though, I must say. My system is definitely acting differently to when I was bigger!

I have five WIs before my birthday.... I am so determined to be in the low tens by then! (I would love to be in the high nines, but unless I have a few weeks of 3lb losses I don't think I can do it - currently 10 stone 12.)

Thanks guys well i've only just been in the tens since this week, for 2 months i've been stuck at 11-11.3lbs. I've just got my act in gear after New years as i couldn't do it over xmas my will power was at an all time low! I kinda wish i could give up the drinking because i know its just wasted syns and its never just single rum and diet cokes its like a double or even worse my predrinking before i go out isn't even measured so it could be a quadruple for all i know! Has anyone found exercise has slowed there weightloss at all? xxx

I've been thinking of ways to un-curse the cursed 10's!!! Anyone fancy a 7 day challenge?? x

I was thinking baby steps 1st... how about, 8 glasses of water/squash etc a day (as per SW recomends) and 10/15 mins extra exercise/body magic a day?? Any other easily-do-able ideas welcome though!!!

See if we can jig things up a bit and get moving down the 10's!?

Sounds good! I would usually drink over 2L of water a day anyway at work, weekends though would be a different story!

I just got the 30 day shred dvd today so I'm gonna try that tonight/tomorrow morning, that will be my extra body magic!? Although the workout sounds horrendous from reading posts from people on here!

I drink well over 2l. I sometimes think I drink too much lol. I've just downloaded I mean bought davinas DVD. I did the 30 day shred for 20 days but it gave me shin splints. I didn't loose much either but lost loads of inches!
I'm up for a challenge but hard to change anything.I already drink loads of water, exercise daily and eat lots of superspeed!

Sounds good! I would usually drink over 2L of water a day anyway at work, weekends though would be a different story!

I just got the 30 day shred dvd today so I'm gonna try that tonight/tomorrow morning, that will be my extra body magic!? Although the workout sounds horrendous from reading posts from people on here!

wow you are brave!!! I hear that is a proper WORKOUT!!! I am going to go for baby steps!!! Maybe 10/15 mins on my exercise bike!!!

I'll join a mini challenge! Need to get my mojo back. Put 4lb on over Christmas and only lost 1 so far. :(
Had a few events on and got my son's birthday party at the weekend. I also have been mad busy in work so exercise hasn't been an option. Hoping things will ease up from Friday onwards!
Let me know what the plan is. X

I lost 1lbs last night, 1lbs more to go and then i'm back where i was before christmas.
The last few pounds are so hard,its going up and down :s

I'm up for the mini challenge as well :D

I drink well over 2l. I sometimes think I drink too much lol. I've just downloaded I mean bought davinas DVD. I did the 30 day shred for 20 days but it gave me shin splints. I didn't loose much either but lost loads of inches!
I'm up for a challenge but hard to change anything.I already drink loads of water, exercise daily and eat lots of superspeed!

wowser you are good!!! Ok well what do you think would help you bust through the next few lbs? x

wow you are brave!!! I hear that is a proper WORKOUT!!! I am going to go for baby steps!!! Maybe 10/15 mins on my exercise bike!!!

Did day 1 level 1 last night, and my legs were like jelly afterwards! Little bit stiff today but not too bad, have heard days 3&4 are the worst. Will do level 1 day 2 after weigh in tonight, fingers crossed I'll be reporting a loss! xx

Ok ladies - all who are onboard, when do you want to start?

I normaly WI on a Sat from home, but last week I joined a group for shift the last 7lbs and my 1st WI is today!!! Eekk!!! So I might start from after group WI today. x

Did day 1 level 1 last night, and my legs were like jelly afterwards! Little bit stiff today but not too bad, have heard days 3&4 are the worst. Will do level 1 day 2 after weigh in tonight, fingers crossed I'll be reporting a loss! xx

Fab!!! Well done hun!!! x

I lost 2 lbs today taking me to 10.5!! the lightest i have EVER been!!! xx

Back