Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

chickadee83 said:
That's fab, well done :) Funny how the body works isn't it!!

My OH just said 'ud better have a good week now or it will show with a vengeance next week let's how true!

There are a few of us now at that 10 4 mark. How exciting :)

Not quite at 10.4 but am now 10.6 and a half, which I'm chuffed with. Back on the right side of the 10s and heading down down down...
Got a full-on weekend ahead though, so I'm hoping some of that miracle boozing magic wears off on me!!!lol

Hi I'm new here :)

I just started my diet yesterday. I am currently 10st 5lbs and want to get down to 9st 6lbs.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully I'll reach my goal weight in no time :wavey::fingerscrossed:

kimy27 said:
Hi I'm new here :)

I just started my diet yesterday. I am currently 10st 5lbs and want to get down to 9st 6lbs.

Anyway I just wanted to say hi to everyone and hopefully I'll reach my goal weight in no time :wavey::fingerscrossed:

Welcome and good luck.

Had an awesome day today n km normally quite naughty on a Tuesday. Decided I really need to make up for the awful week last week so that I don't gain this week!

"Normally quite naughty on a Tuesday" lol! I don't know why but that made me chuckle!

Welcome Kimy27 :wavey:

We should have a race to the 9s, then see each other in the next group :D Or something to motivate us to speed down through the 10s into 9s... What do we think? How shall we do it?!

OMFG!

I lost 3lbs this week! Even after blowing it on booze at the weekend but i have learnt that its not going to help me in the long-run so its bye bye booze for a bit. If i can't stop myself bingeng then i shouldn't do it at all! :slap:
Thank-you for all the support really couldn't do this without the help of lovely people like yourselves :bighug: xxxxx

Nice to meet some fellow dieters who can't get below the 10 stone mark. I've been up and down in the 10s the past 18 months with various attempts at diets that haven't lasted. Now doing Slimming World at home and this site has really motivated me to stick to it. We can all get in the 9s if we focus :)

How's everyones week going so far? x

Well done miss pinky that's great! :)

Well done misspinky! Right ladies I have worked out I need to lose 1lb (or equivalent) per week from now until my wedding to be 3lbs under my target .... So I will very very much appreciate ur help and encouragement - we will beat these cursed 10s!!!! Xxx

We can do it! This time in 18 weeks I will be on the plane on the way to Mexico to get married ... Ideally need to be at my target for my dress fitting in April as that's when she's taking my dress in (or out???? No, definatley IN!!! Lol). Which is 10-11 weeks so that works out at about 1.5lbs per week. Ahhh I need to do this so bad - I know il never stop punishing myself if I look chubby on my wedding pictures! Option b.... Scrap my beautiful slim size 8 bridesmaids and trade them for larger ones to make me look smaller lol. Joking. Xx

lilprincessvic said:
We blinking will! I now have 12.5lbs to target! I need them off before end of march!

Yours is just under 1.5lbs a week ... Similar goal! What's your target weight? Xx

My target is 9.6 then I will have lost 3.5 stone and be in a healthy bmi(i'm only 5'2) I think 1.5 a week is doable. i'm been really good this week!
What date do u get married? I get married 1st June next year and I cannot frickin wait!

Sounds good. My target is 9 and a half ... Started at 12stone 1. Although I would ideally like to be a bit lower coz I get married on 6th June but fly out there on May 30th so have a week of all inclusive amazing food and alcohol for one week so would like a bit of room to have fun for the first week so I can still get in my dress! We can do it! How many syns do u tend to have a week? I've been really good this week having the odd syn each day - saving my syns for my dads 60th party o Friday night! Xx

Back