Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

lollypop1985 said:
ive done it, ive got into the 9's just i am now 9.13 :)

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lollypop1985 said:
ive done it, ive got into the 9's just i am now 9.13 :)

Well done well done well done

Well done lollipop- I got down to 9.13 before Christmas but put some back on! Hope to see you there soon :)

Day 2 of shred complete :) x

Well done lolly pop. Nice to lose you!! X

Shred didn't arrive in time for the weekend :(

I just did day 3 of shred :)

lilprincessvic said:
I need my head ache to shift so I can do day5.
How you finding it Kelsey x

Yeah it's okay my arms really ache though :(

It'll all be worth it though! Can't wait for it to get here - I'm hoping it'll help me stick to plan as well!

Hiya guys, do you mind if I join your thread. I've just got into my 10's and I am so gonna get into my 9's. I have been reading this thread today so I was interested in the 30 day shred. I have read the reviews, ordered it and am hoping for some fab results. I'll Enjoy reading your progress over the next few weeks and hopefully have some good results of my own.

Day 5 done today and managed to squeeze in an hour of zumba. Hope all the body magic this week will justify my loss last week as I really shouldn't have lost. So I will be happy with a sts tomorrow. 8 Weeks to target tho and still 12.5lbs. Best keep up all this body magic!
Hope everyone has had a fabby weekend x

Congrats lollipop! Hope to see you in the 9s in the not too far future! I bought my workout Pump it up - move it and lose it DVD today so have some major major body magic to do before Thursdays weigh in after a bad bad weekend! My dads 60th on friday night turned into a 12 hour after party at their house .... Which led to a bad bad hangover! :( I don't know why I do it!

Back