Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Shred is here!! Are you supposed to do it with weights?

Would a tin of beans in each hand suffice? Haha

I've just ordered my copy of shred. Any suggestions on what size weights to use? I have 3 kg weights I use for usual training but a bit worried quick reps will make them impossible?

snowwhite85 said:
I've just ordered my copy of shred. Any suggestions on what size weights to use? I have 3 kg weights I use for usual training but a bit worried quick reps will make them impossible?

I use 1kg. It is quite fast paced and I didn't want to end up with MASSIVE shoulders lol x

I stayed the same this week :( must lose 2lb next week x

Just did day 1 shred! Wasn't prepared for that!! It seemed so much easier last time.
Expecting a gain tomorrow night so going to be super douper good this coming week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks!!

Jogged my way to the train station this morning. Not quite non-stop, I mixed it up with some quick paced walking, made it in 15 minutes instead of walking it in 25.. Plus I get an extra snooze in the mornings! Hehe, at least then I'm guaranteed to run so I don't miss my train ;)

Well done! At least you'll never be late ;-) I'm at my first beginners running club tomorrow. Hoping group exercise will make me stick with it :)

I've never been a good runner, not even at school so I'm surprised how easy it felt. Music definitely helped. I think zumba has helped as well, I do it on the wii at home and its so fun you don't even realise you're working out! I've noticed a difference :) NOT looking forward to Shred though!

Good luck for tomorrow x

Want to start on the same day? I'm sure I can put it off for a couple of days! ;)

Back